Spa Attendant - Front Desk Careers - Goodyear, AZ
Aloha and mahalo for your interest in Hawaiian Experience Spa. We are looking for hard working, customer service oriented individuals as part or full-time Spa Attendants.
As a Spa Attendant you basically handle all functions involved with running a busy day spa. Your work includes everything from taking phone calls, booking appointments, selling clients memberships (very low pressure) to cleaning and folding laundry. This is not a typical “receptionist job” where you just sit up front in one spot for the whole day. The Spa Attendant position is a very active position that requires a positive attitude, a desire to work hard, and an ability to multitask.
Its hard work but we offer an excellent stress-free work environment, with aggressive opportunities for advancement. Hawaiian Experience Spa is a growing business and we offer the opportunity for you to grow with it.
We very much look forward to receiving your application and meeting you!
Requirements For Spa Attendant Applicants
For a full-time position, you must have a fairly open schedule including being able to work Saturdays and Sundays. We can work with some scheduling restrictions and even more so with a part-time position.
- Have a solid, consistent, and verifiable work history. We are looking for career minded people who want to learn and grow within the spa industry.
- Have a reliable way to get to and from work. We are located at McDowell and Litchfield Roads in Goodyear, AZ
- Be a Non-Smoker
- Be in good physical condition
- Have an upbeat, high energy personality
- Be willing to learn and study outside of your working hours during your training period
Spa Attendant Benefits
- A place to work where your managers and employer are always trying to do what is best for you. You will become part of our ‘ohana (‘ohana means family in Hawaiian) and will be treated in that manor.
- Great pay and a bonus program. Pay is negotiable and is based on experience, previous salary history and other factors.
- Advancement opportunities with higher earnings potential
- Fun and relaxed work environment (you can tell people you work in Hawaii :D) with a great staff
- Medical Insurance reimbursement
- Paid Vacation
- One free massage or facial per month (only $15 for additional treatments)
- Free use of spa amenities including steam rooms and saunas.
- 40% off any products you purchase for yourself or as gifts
- 50% off all services for your family members
- We are always looking to add more benefits for our ‘ohana. As the spa grows, this will be easier and easier for us to do.
- Full training in Spa Operations
To apply for a spa attendant position please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with everything below:
- An up to date resume with your home address and phone number.
- A cover letter explaining why you want this position and why you would be a good candidate. It should also include your salary history (how much you make now and how much you made in any jobs during the past 12 months) and how much you would like to make at the spa.
- Please list all the hours that you are available or not available; whichever is easier
Our Goodyear day spa is our 3rd Phoenix area spa and is scheduled to open in mid October. It is conveniently located at Litchfield and McDowell Roads and is easily reached from Avondale, AZ, Buckeye, AZ, Glendale, AZ, Phoenix, AZ and other surrounding valley cities.
Join Our Email List
Hawaiian Experience Spa employs licensed massage therapists, licensed estheticians, spa managers, and front desk / receptionists. If you would like us to email you with any new job opening please simply join our email list by clicking here.