Lymphatic Drainage Massage
Lymphatic Drainage Highlights
- Ultimate immune building massage
- Gentle strokes and joint movement
- Stimulates lymphatic flow
- Excellent for detoxification
- Exceptionally relaxing
Your lymphatic system is a network of vessels and fluid located just below your skin. It’s main function in the body is to remove toxins from your system by absorbing them into your lymph then transporting them to lymph nodes where the are purified. If the toxin is a bacteria or virus your lymphocytes and natural killer cells will attempt to destroy the invader before it spreads.
Massage therapy has been clinically proven by the University of Miami School of Medicine and others to increase the number of killer cells and lymphocytes in the body. Lymphatic drainage techniques also manually increase the lymph flow by approximately 25x, greatly enhancing your body’s natural healing and detoxification process. Many scientific studies and vast clinical experience have shown the effectiveness of lymphatic drainage.
Some of the many benefits of lymphatic drainage massage include the following:
- Removing metabolic waste
- Removing excess water from the tissues (Lymphedema)
- Removing toxins such as poisonous chemicals
- Removing and killing bacteria and viruses
- Removing foreign substances such as molecules of dust, glass, etc. from the tissues
- Alleviating chronic pain by reducing pain signals sent to the brain
- Enhancing the immune system by increasing natural killer cells and lymphocytes
- Minimizing scar formation while helping the body heal from injuries
- Reducing breast pain associated with PMS
Double your detoxifying benefits and your relaxation by adding a massage immediately after the lymphatic drainage treatment. A Swedish massage greatly increases blood circulation in your entire body keeping the detoxification going – A lomi lomi massage does so even more because of the full body strokes. Full body strokes like the ones done in a lomi lomi stimulate the entire body’s lymphatic and circulatory systems at the same time.
The 90 and 120 minute versions include a lomi lomi or Swedish massage after the lymphatic drainage massage.
Regular Prices: 60 min $109 | 90 min $159 | 120 min $209
New clients get member price on first visit. Read about new client discounts.
Member Prices: 60 min $69 | 90 min $109 | 120 min $138 Read about spa membership.