We are seeking a Guest Service Manager for our Chandler location. Read about the details below.
Hawaiian Experience Spa is the number one rated day spa in the Phoenix, AZ area. We opened our first spa in Scottsdale in 2007 to spread the spirit of aloha through Hawaiian massage, organic facials and other spa treatments. We have since doubled the size of the Scottsdale spa and added two additional locations in Chandler and Goodyear, AZ. The spas are guided by our Spirit of Aloha Commitment shown below.
Our Spirit of Aloha Commitment
To provide an exceptional relaxation or therapeutic spa experience to every client every time.
To provide an exceptional, rewarding and enjoyable work experience to our ‘ohana (employees) by treating them like partners, not commodities.
To spread the Spirit of Aloha so more people, both clients and ‘ohana, can benefit from the Hawaiian Experience.
As Guest Services Ali’i you will be responsible for ensuring, that each Guest has an exceptional experience each and every visit. You will lead the team of Spa Administrators as their direct supervisor and are responsible for ensuring their success as you execute our Spirit of Aloha commitment.
Guest Services Ali’i perform all the duties of a spa administrator which includes:
- Helping clients choose the best service and booking it in our system
- Keeping the spa clean and neat all day to help the clients feel at peace during their visits
- Check out clients smoothly to end their experience stress free
- Inform clients of membership opportunities and sell memberships as appropriate
- Set up lockers, sauna, steam room and other amenities for clients
- File, scan and do other general office work
- Do laundry, fold towels and robes, stock shelves with supplies
- All other duties required to run the spa
Plus, the following duties:
- Displays exceptional Guest service skills for all ‘ohana to emulate
- Displays exceptional leadership skills
- Sets the tone for their team and is responsible for maintaining a positive work environment
- Handle Spa Administrator’s concerns and facilitates solution-oriented discussions
- Conducts evaluations
- Ensures team is properly trained
- Keeps a low turnover rate in team by helping to make each team member’s experience rewarding and enjoyable
- Handle on call shifts
Qualifications for Guest Service’s Ali’i position
- Must be full time with open availability
- Must be willing to, and motivated by, helping others succeed
- Must fully embrace our Spirit of Aloha commitment
- Must show extreme attention to detail
- Must be willing to take extreme ownership of all these items
- Supervisory Experience a must
- Starting pay rate is $14 per hour
- You will have bonus opportunities which will vary (starting with continuing the Wellness Plan bonus)
- Training in spa management
- Business cards and company email
- Be in place to become a spa manager
- Up to 5 weeks paid vacation (1-week paid vacation for each year that you work at the spa)
- Employee massages, facials and body treatments for only $15 per hour
- Free use of the sauna and steam room
- 35% discount on products
- Health insurance with employer contributions
- Paid sick time