Maressa L., Licensed Massage Therapist
- Therapist since 2016
- Loves to cook
- Animal lover
- Family means everything
- Animal lover
My Healthy Tip: Drink A LOT of water after receiving a massage. It will help you to continue the benefits of the massage after you leave the spa.
About Me: I am a wife and a mother of two amazing little boys. I have lived in Arizona for most of my life and just moved to the valley a year ago. I love massage it is my passion. I thrive on the ability to be able to help people.
What Massage Means To Me: I have chronic tension migraines and have had them since I was a small child. My neurologist recommended I get my first massage to relieve tension in my body and help to reduce my migraines. I was amazed how much massage helped and right then and there I knew I wanted to facilitate this for someone else and my passion for massage grew along with my knowledge for massage.
My Education And Training:
- Certification in Massage Therapy from ASIS Massage Prescott 2016
- Deep Tissue 2016
- Head and Neck Release 2017
- Shoulder pain 2018
Specialties: Deep Tissue, Neuromuscular Therapy, Shoulder work. low back pain, Swedish, Relaxation, couples massage, injury rehab.
My Favorite Services:
- Mainland Custom Massage: customizing this massage to incorporate deep tissue relieves tension and promotes blood flow and relaxation among other benefits.
- Body Scrub/Polish: it is relaxing and exfoliates the body
- Classic Couples’ Massage: because it is so nice to be able to share the relaxation with your spouse or close friend.
Five Star Guest Reviews:
The below five star reviews about me are from third party websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google and Spa Finder. I would love to add yours!