Ashlee H.,Licensed Aesthetician
- Aesthetician Since 2015
- Pore-fectionist all the way!
- Ohana member since 2018
- Love what I do and happy to share it with you
- Facials are the new beauty nap and snoring is a compliment
My Healthy Tip: Don’t forget to drink plenty of water, it is just as important to stay hydrated on the inside as it is to hydrate from the outside. My favorite saying is that when mud dries out, it cracks everywhere, and that can happen to our skin if we don’t take the measures to stay hydrated in and out.
About Me: Aloha! My name is Ashlee and I have been a licensed Aesthetician since 2015. I love the world of beauty, but more importantly, I love connecting with my guests through that passion. It is always my hope for each guest to feel relaxed, refreshed, and embraced by my enjoyment to help them reach their skin care goals.
What Aesthetics Means To Me: It is the opportunity to not only love what I do and have so much fun doing it, but to also show others that passion and how rewarding it can be.
My Education And Training:
- Certified Licensed Aesthetician from Aveda of Tucson 2015
- Certified Laser Technician from Scottsdale National Laser Institute 2015
- Certified in CPR and First Aid 2015
- Continued education with Eminence Organics skin care since 2015
Specialties: I have advanced training in facial massage by incorporating Hungarian massage techniques into each facial. I also specialize in performing extractions such as milia, blackheads, and bacne…the hard to get back acne which is performed during an amazing back facial.
My Top Five Favorite Eminence Organics Products:
- Stone Crop Hydrating Mist is a fantastic toner for all skin types. It is Aloe on Steroids which basically means it is very hydrating, healing, and even helps with hyperpigmentation. This is also great to use as a replacement for water when activating your products such as a moisturizer or mask.
- Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant is a dry powder scrub that can easily be sprinkled into your cleanser when you need it. I recommend using this product up to 3 times a week to remove dead skin, absorb excess oil, shrink pores, minimize wrinkles, and brighten your complexion. It’s a great all in one exfoliant.
- Clear Skin Probiotic Masque is fantastic at cleaning out clogged pores and helping with inflammation, but it also contains yogurt which moisturizes and cools the skin. We often dry out the skin too much when we try and remove impurities, but it is important to keep the skin nourished and hydrated and with this mask you get it all in one.
- Bamboo Firming Fluid, aka, Botox in a bottle! This serum contains a natural Retinol that gives you all the benefits of a chemical Retinol but without the damage. You will notice firmer, tighter, smoother, and improved skin in no time. Not to mention it smells amazing.
- Firm Skin Acai Moisturizer is perfect for both day and night. During the day it keeps your skin hydrated without feeling heavy on the surface and it is great for night to help reduce the visible signs of aging. This product contains Botanical Hyaluronic Acid which is deeply hydrating and prevents water loss which is key to preventing fine lines and wrinkles.
Five Star Guest Reviews:
The below five star reviews about me are from third party websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google and Spa Finder. I would love to add yours!
"- Josh Hagin, GOOGLE REVIEW - 5 StarsBest massages and facials hands down, love the experience and the showers, and customer service. Really great massage therapists, and Ashlee gives amazing facials. Thank u for being open during this time. Blessings."