Adrian V., Licensed Massage Therapist
- Therapist since 2018
- Married with 6 kids
- Holistic Nutritionist
- Love for all
My Healthy Tip: Let thy food be thy medicine and medicine be thy good.
About Me: I graduated from ASIS in September 2018. Shortly after attending the award winning Southwest Institute of Healing Arts with a specialty in Hypnotherapy and Holistic Nutrition. I love to always learn new techniques to put in my tool belt.
What Massage Means To Me: The main reason I love massage therapy is that there are 350 modalities of this art so there’s always something new to learn. Healing people is a reward in itself.
My Education And Training:
- Massage Therapist License from Arizona School of Integrative Studies – September 2018
- Diploma Mind Body Wellness Practitioner Program consisting of 600 hours of academics, theory and practice – May 2020
- Certificate of Excellence in Clinical Hypnotherapy Program – May 2020
Specialties: I have advanced training in deep tissue, Swedish massage, vacuum cupping and Thai foot massage. I love finding ways to incorporate everything I learn in a session.
My Favorite Services:
- Mainland Custom Massage: this treatment is completely customizable so it can be relaxing or therapeutic or a combination of both.
- Hot Stone Massage: this treatment melts away tension, eases muscle stiffness and increases circulation and metabolism.
- Classic Couples Massage: this treatment allows you to choose between 4 different versions. I had a guest once tell me about a couples massage “that’s the best massage I’ve ever had and to be in the same room as my husband made it that much more bliss.”
- Chocolate Lovers For Lovers: this couples treatment includes a scrub, a wrap and either a lotion application or a massage and it all smells like chocolate!
- Maui Relaxation Massage: I love this treatment because it’s very relaxing and melts the the body’s stress away.
Five Star Guest Reviews:
The below five star reviews about me are from third party websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google and Spa Finder. I would love to add yours!