Aminah A.,Spa Administrator
- Ohana member since 2020
- I am a future dietician
- I love to knit in my free time
- I am a huge sports fan
- I love watching game shows
My Spa Tip: Use the sauna before or after a massage to keep your muscles relaxed!
About Me: My name is Aminah and I am originally from California. I am a senior studying Nutrition at Arizona State University. I have a passion for the health and wellness industry.
What I Like About My Job: I love being able to help guests have the most relaxing experience possible.
My Favorite Services:
- The Lomi Lomi Massage: The continuous motion of the massage on the entire body at once keeps you relaxed long after the massage is over.
- Body Scrub/Polish: An exfoliating treatment that leaves your skin feeling flawless afterwards.
- Hot Stone Massage: This treatment helps to more deeply relax the muscles and relieve pain so the results are more profound an last.