Angel P., Licensed Massage Therapist
- Massage therapist since 2016
- 'Ohana first
- Living Pono and spreading Aloha
- Lomi Lomi practitioner
- Arizona massage champion
My Healthy Tip: A body at rest stays at rest a body in motion stays in motion. So with that being said keep moving. The other major tip is listen to your body.
About Me:ʻOhana is everything to me! ʻOhana is not just sharing a DNA link or surnames to me. It is sharing a mutual love, respect, caring between myself and others. In my family, we have two family motto’s, Amo Ut Invenio ( I love as I find) and Aloha kekahi I kekahi (love one another). With that being said I treat every client as if they were my ‘Ohana and not just another massage session in my schedule. Massage therapy is a passion of mine, that I use to give back and help others in the best possible way to my abilities. Whether it’s pain management, posture imbalance or just reducing stress in one’s life. As you know stress is a mental, emotional and physical killer that can lead to many illnesses. Every decision and interaction in my life has led up to this moment. Where I can help others through holistic health.
What Massage Means To Me: I became a massage therapist and Lomi Lomi Practitioner to make a positive life changing impact in your life, if you are willing to let me. Massage therapy is not only my career, it is my passion that allows me to help others in a beneficial holistic healing.
My Education And Training:
- License massage therapist from Phoenix school of massage therapy 2016
- Mana lomi Haumana (student) since 2017 under Kumu Maka‘ala Yetes
- Renewed oncology certificate in 2021
Specialties: First and far most I am a Lomi Lomi practitioner. I am also known for medical massage, orthopedic massage.
My Favorite Services:
- Maui Relaxation: a perfect introduction to Temple style Lomi Lomi. That is why it is one of my top favorite services to provide
- Hawaiian Experience Lomi Lomi: I like this treatment because lavender is known for its soothing and relaxing qualities plus the combination of the scrub and lotion will leave your skin soft and hydrated.
- Mainland Custom Massage
- Body Scrubs: It’s a great way to exfoliate and hydrate the skin in our dry heat.
Five Star Guest Reviews:
The below five star reviews about me are from third party websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google and Spa Finder. I would love to add yours!