Aubrey L.,Licensed Massage Therapist
- Therapist since 2012
- Lomi Lomi Massage
- Reflexology and Thai foot massage
- Swedish and deep tissue massage
- Hot Stone and Prenatal massage
My Healthy Tip: After I perform a massage, I always advise my clients to continue the work I’ve just done on them by spending 10 to 15 minutes a day doing yoga stretches. This is extremely beneficial for retaining mobility, relieving tension, and increasing flexibility. It doesn’t have to be anything complicated or too hard for you, because even simple yoga poses are incredibly valuable to you health and comfort.
About Me: I became a massage therapist in 2012 and have loved every moment of it ever since. I also became an esthetician in 2016 so that I could be dual-licensed, and because I love making others feel amazing. I have worked in various environments and performed different modalities over the years, but I particularly enjoy and take pride in Lomi Lomi massage and foot work, specifically reflexology and Thai foot massage.
What Massage Means To Me: I began my massage therapy journey while I was still in high school because I truly wanted to build a career for myself that would heal others and make them feel amazing. This is the same reason I became an esthetician later on. The thing that holds together my love for massage therapy is my drive to have a positive impact on my clients. Nothing is more rewarding than knowing that I make a living off of taking discomfort away from people, or knowing that I have the ability to make someone feel their best
My Education And Training:
- Certification in Massage Therapy from EVIT 2012
- Certification in Esthetics from GateWay 2016
- Foot Reflexology Certification 2016
- Sacred Lomi Lomi Certification 2018
Specialties: I specialize in Lomi Lomi, traditional Swedish, deep tissue, prenatal, chair massage, hot stone, facial massage, chakra healing, reflexology, general foot work and Thai foot massage.
My Favorite Services:
- Double Hawaiian Lomi Lomi Massage: Two therapist working on you is extremely relaxing and is more effective in loosening tight muscles.
- Kauai’i Clay Ritual: Amazing for the skin and extremely soothing.
- Scents of Hawaii Couples’ Experience: Great variety including a full body scrub, mask and massage. Amazing for relaxation and
bonding with your partner.
- Hawaiian Experience Hot Stone Massage: Combined Lomi Lomi with hot stones. Feels amazing and is effective for relieving tension.
- Limu Seaweed Cellulite Buster Wrap and Massage: Filled with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Great for fighting cellulite and also very relaxing.
Five Star Guest Reviews:
The below five star reviews about me are from third party websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google and Spa Finder. I would love to add yours!
"- Emilie D., YELP - 5 Stars
I absolutely love Hawaiian Experience! I’ve been a member for almost 2 years total and have tried many of their services and I have loved every single one. Love the fact that they use coconut oil to massage with. The showers after feel amazing too and they even provide organic shampoo, conditioner, body wash and face wash. Best value for a membership experience and exceeds any other company. Most recently I got a massage from Aubrey and she was great! Great at working through all the knots in my neck. You won’t be disappointed by this place!"