Becky.,Licensed Massage Therapist
- Therapist since 2007
- Believes in stretching and strengthening for optimal wellness
- Loves aquatic exercise
- Enjoys local hikes at sunset
- Sings too loudly in her car
My Healthy Tip: Kick start each day with a mildly cleansing glass of lukewarm lemon water.
About Me: Aloha! I received my massage license in 2007 and continued to study a variety of modalities since. I’ve developed a passion for bodywork as well as aromatherapy and enjoy creating new bath products. I was born and raised in Phoenix and love exploring the southwest and beauty of our desert landscape.
What Massage Means To Me: Massage is about taking time out of a chaotic lifestyle to reconnect, refresh and reenergize to improve and maintain a positive well being.
My Education And Training:
- Associates in Massage Therapy 2007
- Deep Tissue Sculpting 2009
- Body scrubs and wraps 2009
- Myotherapy 2010
- Lomi Lomi 2014
Specialties: I specialize in relaxing, flowing massage. I love providing therapeutic stretching and strengthening and trigger point release.
My Favorite Services:
- Mainland Custom Massage: a uniquely tailored therapy to meet individual circumstances.
- Body Scrubs: a fun way to improve skin, circulation, lymph flow and general energy.
- Classic Couples Massage: share your experience with a loved one
- Couple’s Massage Lesson: connect with your significant other in a truly unique experience you can take home.
- Lomi Lomi: a therapeutic, full body flowing, restorative experience.
Five Star Guest Reviews:
The below five star reviews about me are from third party websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor and Google Places. I would love to add yours!
"- Terri, 5 Star Review
I had one of the best massages I have ever had with Becky. She took care to address my concerns and made me feel comfortable."
"- Ellen H., 5 Star Review
Becky is a great representative for Hawaiian Spa Experience, and a thoughtful and caring therapist!"
"- John, 5 Star Review
Becky was amazing. She helped me relax my jaw, which is always due to clenching from stress – as well as taught me some techniques I could do at home."