Brandon R.,Licensed Massage Therapist
- Massage Therapist since 2018
- I’m a multi-instrumentalist
- I am an Aries on the Pisces cusp
- I have a large crystal collection
- I love being an athlete
My Healthy Tip: Muscles love movement and length more than anything. Practice something that involves the two like dance, yoga, exercise, etc. to keep your body healthy.
About Me: I have dedicated the majority of my life to creative expression. I have been playing music since I was 10 years old, I have performed across the country. While in school for massage I discovered a lot of self-confidence through becoming an art model. I have a second job as a music teacher where I teach drums, guitar and piano to a range of age groups and skill levels. I grew up as an athlete playing sports like baseball, football, track and field and wrestling. I now continue my athleticism by training in boxing and other combat sports. Through spirituality I have begun studying and pursuing men’s healing work through sacred masculinity teachings. I am a huge advocate for everything nature, outdoorsy and the world of camping. I was born and raised in Arizona going camping at the very least once a month up to multiple times a week throughout most of my life
What Massage Means To Me: I found massage at a time in my life when I needed it most. I had just gotten out of a very toxic relationship and was on the verge of homelessness when decided to sign up for school. It ended up being one of the most profound and transformational times of my life. Through massage therapy I was able to learn how to heal myself on a holistic level; mind, body and spirit. I learned how to share this healing energy with those around me. Massage allows me to utilize both creative thinking and logical reasoning to find the best solution for your specific problem at the time. Over a year down the road I couldn’t see myself working another job, this has turned into an absolute passion in my life that I would not trade for anything.
My Education And Training:
- Cortiva Institute license Dec. 2018
- Lomi Lomi training Feb. 2019
- Reiki level II training Aug. 2019
- Cranial Sacral
- Relaxation Therapy
- Reiki/energy work
- Neck Shoulders and Arms
- Structural Bodywork
- Sports Massage
The Top Five Services I Recommend And Why:
- Lomi Lomi Massage: our signature service
- Waikiki Therapeutic Massage: combines therapeutic modalities along with Lomi.
- Advanced Therapeutic Massage: allows us to address the root of the physical issue and dive in to more deep work.
- Nui Premium Massage: relative to standard Swedish, geared toward relaxation.
- Chocolate Experience: amazing body treatment that gives you a taste of our other spa services
Five Star Guest Reviews:
The below five star reviews about me are from third party websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google and Spa Finder. I would love to add yours!