Brianna K., Licensed Massage Therapist
- Massage Therapist since 2020
- Yellow is my favorite color
- I love French pressed coffee
- I groove to all genres of music, oldies to current.
- I wear barefoot shoes because they are healthier for the muscles in your feet, and they are very comfortable.
My Healthy Tip: Breathe everyday! Seriously though, practice breath work 5-10 minutes 2x a day while in bed. Focus the mind on the breath and strive to lengthen the inhale and exhale to a calm, slow count. Doing this will train the mind to focus and calm the body and mind so that life is manageable. It will change your life!
About Me: Aloha! My name is Brianna, I go by Bri. I moved to Arizona in 2019 from Southern California. I have thoroughly enjoyed my experience here. I enjoy reading, hiking, yoga and all the outdoor fun that Arizona has to offer. I have 2 cats named Leo and Linus that bring me a lot of joy and comfort. I am re-teaching myself how to play the flute and I also volunteer for Search & Rescue.
What Massage Means To Me: Breathe every day! Seriously though, practice breath work 5-10 minutes 2x a day while in bed. Focus the mind on the breath and strive to lengthen the inhale and exhale to a calm, slow count. Doing this will train the mind to focus and calm the body and mind so that life is manageable. It will change your life!!
My Education And Training:
- 2018 Certification in Massage Therapy from Fremont College
- 1999 Bachelor of Arts in Clinical Psychology from Vanguard University
- 2004 Masters in Clinical Psychology from Pepperdine University
- 2016 500 HRS Yoga Therapy Certification
- 2019 500 HRS Certification completed with Thai Vedic International School for Thai Massage, Yoga Therapy and Alignment and Ayurvedic Medicine
- 2019 200 HRS Completed at ASIS school for Massage
- 2020 Licensed as a Massage Therapist
- 2022 Cranio Sacral Therapy Level 1 & 2 Completed
Specialties: I have advanced training in Injury and Rehab, Cranio Sacral Therapy and Thai Massage. I am also a Certified Yoga Instructor. I provide deep tissue work and will strive to bring both a therapeutic result as well as relaxation to the nervous system.
My Favorite Services:
- Coming Soon
Five Star Guest Reviews:
The below five star reviews about me are from third party websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google and Spa Finder. I would love to add yours!