Brittany K., Licensed Massage Therapist
- Therapist since 2014
- Has worked on a variety of clients
- Provides a quiet environment
- Likes to use essential oils to suit your experience
- Likes to massage through the sheets
My Healthy Tip: What works best to keep you healthy is all you. A physical therapist can help if your joints click.
About Me: Hi! I’m from Seattle Washington. I am new to Arizona. I enjoy cooking, art, and board games. Hiking and going on bike rides are super fun too.
What Massage Means To Me: Massage is a healing art. I’ve worked with mostly chiropractors and find that I do mostly medical massage. Working with Hawaiian Experience is giving me the room to explore more of the spa side of our work. I love learning.
My Education And Training:
- Pre and post-natal massage verified
- Abdominal cleansing certification
- TMJ or jaw work certified intraoral massage
- Deep tissue and myofascial basics and certifications
- Pre and post-natal massage. I love my pregnant clients
- TMJ or jaw work. This is good for jaw pain, headaches, ringing in the ears and sinus pressure
- Abdominal cleansing
- Deep tissue
Five Star Guest Reviews:
The below five star reviews about me are from third party websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor and Google Places. I would love to add yours!