Brooke C.,Spa Administrator
- Ohana member since 2019
- I am a triple Earth sign (Virgo Sun, Capricorn Moon, Virgo Rising)
- My dream is to work for NASA
- My favorite book is The Alchemist
- My favorite song is ‘Give Yourself A Try’ by The 1975
My Spa Tip: Always make sure you come at least 10 minutes early. Parking at our Chandler location can be crazy, especially later in the evenings and weekends!
About Me: Aloha! My name is Brooke and I am a Spa Administrator here at the Chandler location. I have lived in Arizona my whole life, and while I love the winters here, I can’t wait to someday move and explore the rest of the US! My dream is to someday work for NASA. I plan to get my bachelor degree in physics and and eventually my PhD in astrophysics. I love reading and going to concerts! My favorite concert would have to be The 1975 in Phoenix in 2016. I have worked in the customer service industry since I was 16, so I know how important it is to make that part of your experience the best it can be. I’m so excited to be a part of Hawaiian Experience Spa and make your experience as relaxing as possible.
What I Like About My Job: Self-care has always been a big passion of mine and I love coming to a place every day that promotes this. Massages, facials, and body treatments are more than surface level fixes. When you take care of your body, it takes care of you back. My managers, Sara and Zamantha, are also huge reasons I love my job. They always make sure I am doing well. They make my job fun, while also making sure we get everything done.
My Educations And Training: : I am currently in college working towards my bachelor degree in physics and plan to continue to my PhD in astrophysics.
The Top Five Services I Recommend And Why:
- Maui Relaxation: I love this treatment because you get a mix of Lomi and Swedish techniques, plus aromatherapy!
- Springtime Strawberry Hydration Facial: I have extremely dry skin and this facial helps my skin lock in the moisture.
- Chocolate Experience: With this treatment you get a scrub, wrap and massage! Plus the chocolate smells amazing!
- Lomi for Lovers Ritual: All the couples are very relaxed afterwards. It’s a great romantic massage. Plus you get a candle to burn and take home!
- Nui Massage: This is my go-to if I’m experiencing any back or shoulder pain.