Carol C.,Licensed Cosmetologist
- Licensed Cosmetolgist since 2013
- Wholesome Cosmetologist
- Individually Customized treatments
- Animal lover and whisperer
- Master Reiki Practitioner
My Healthy Tip: A lifestyle practicing mindful grounding, being present with your spirit, mind and body is crucial to stay aligned and balanced for optimal health and wellness
About Me: Born and raised in Kingdom of Eswatini and South Africa, I am an intuitive, passionate about beauty and eclectic alternative healing modalities, holding & creating sacred space that is tailored, meditative and safe, using effective therapeutic touch, empathy, communication, connection and alignment.
What Aesthetics Means To Me: I am compassionate, find deep fulfiment and gratitude in encouraging and honoring my clients manageability of well being and quality of life. I believe in the magic of integrating experience, wisdom and sharing it with those that are ready to give themselves consistent customized therapeutic pampering and uplifting powerful healing tailored to your needs. Your soul will be transformatively soothed, you will experience reduction in pain, an elevated standard and quality of life, increased vitality, radiant beauty and inner harmony.
My Education And Training:
- Licensed Cosmetologist 2013
- Master Reiki Practitioner 2018
- Graduating in Massage Therapy 2022
- I love providing relaxing, rejuvenating and healing head, neck,shoulder, arm, scalp, facial massage & bodywork.
- I love extractions! One of my favorite parts of a facial!
- Advanced training in beauty treatments: Full body waxing, Lash treatments, Airbrush spray tanning, Brow and Lash Tinting, Herbalist and Energy healing and education.
My Favorite Eminence Products:
- Stone crop cleansing oil
- Yam & Pumpkin Enzyme peel 5% Exfoliant
- Eight greens phyto masque-hot
- Stone crop whip moisturizer
Five Star Guest Reviews:
The below five star reviews about me are from third party websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google and Spa Finder. I would love to add yours!