Courtni G, Licensed Massage Therapist
- Massage therapist since 2011
- Loves sunshine, hiking and laughing
- About alternative medicine
- Talks to plants
- Tree hugger
My Healthy Tip: Keep things simple when it comes to healthcare and selfcare.
About Me: Aloha my name is Courtni and I recently moved to Arizona. I have been a massage therapist for a decade. I started my massage career by becoming a certified Equine Sports Massage Therapist which quickly led me to becoming a Licensed Massage Therapist working on humans. I expanded my studies and obtained a master’s degree in Acupuncture. I have a strong background in sports and orthopedics, but I also love to provide relaxation massages. I have many tools in my toolbox and find them useful when it comes to customizing guest’s needs and wants during their treatment.
What Massage Means To Me: Massage always amazes me because it is impactful on so many levels. To be able to provide relief and solutions to patients is always exciting to me.
My Education And Training:
- Certification in Massage Therapy 2011
Specialties: A few of my specialties include hot stones, Himalayan salt stones, back and shoulder work, relaxation or a specific area, and decompression.
My Favorite Services:
- Maui Relaxation: a great introduction to lomi lomi massage if you want to get a taste of what the lomi lomi is while experiencing relaxation.
- Body Scrub/Polish: Scrubs are the best.
- Mainland Massage: these massages are great at being customizable for the guest’s needs.
The below five star reviews about me are from third party websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google and Spa Finder. I would love to add yours!