Cynthia S.,Licensed Massage Therapist
- Massage therapist since 2007
- Love what I do
- Favorite massage is the Hawaiian Experience Lomi Lomi
- From California
My Healthy Tip: Love yourself – self love is a crucial part of living a healthy life!
About Me: Hi there, my name is Cynthia and I’ve been a licensed massage therapist since 2007. Originally from San Diego, I came to the valley back in 2004 and I love it here. I enjoy many aspects of life and am proud of living a healthy lifestyle. I adopted a mainly vegetarian diet several years ago. My favorite food is Mexican with a twist (vegetarian) and salads. I like to spend time with my family and friends and have been an employee here at Hawaiian Experience Spa since 2016. I really enjoy working here and being a part of the ohana. Love what I do! If I haven’t had the opportunity to give you a massage yet, I invite you to join me, and if you haven’t been to Hawaiian Experience yet, I welcome you to join us!
What Massage Means To Me: I view a massage as not only a physical act, but a total mind and body experience that if done correctly, greatly enhances personal wellness. I can honestly say that giving great messages is as enjoyable for me as it is for my clients. With massage, I am able to improve my client’s personal wellness, and by doing that, I receive a great deal of pride and satisfaction.
My Education And Training:
- Certification in Massage Therapy 2007
- Lomi Lomi Training 2016
- Lomi Lomi Advance Training 2017
- Lymphatic Drainage 2019
- Relaxation : relaxation is a process that decreases the effects of stress on your mind and body.
- Spa treatments: scrubs and wraps are very good for removing dead skin cells. Body wraps may include detoxification, boosting of the lymphatic system and metabolism, body contouring, temporary inch-loss, skin tightening, and skin softening.
- Trigger point: everyone carries stress in different areas on there body so trigger work is specifically designed to alleviate the source of the pain through cycles of isolated pressure and release.
- Lymphatic massage: this therapeutic massage technique uses light pressure and long, gentle, rhythmic strokes designed to boost the lymphatic system and get rid of all the toxins and impurities in the body.
My Favorite Services:
- Hawaiian Experience Lomi Lomi: combination of both standard and Lomi Lomi technique! Relaxing and therapeutic.
- Hot Stone Massage: helps relax and warm up muscles. Very relaxing.
- Chocolate Lovers for Lovers: every thing chocolate! Chocolate scrub, wrap, and massage!
- Body Scrub: a nice treat for your skin!
Five Star Guest Reviews:
The below five star reviews about me are from third party websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google and Spa Finder. I would love to add yours!
"- Margaret DeLong, GOOGLE REVIEW - 5 Stars
I always enjoy my massages at this spa! Cynthia is great!"
"- John D., GOOGLE REVIEW - 5 Stars
Had such an amazing tome tonight with my lady. I highly recommend checking this place out. Hayden and Cynthia did such an amazing job on our couples massage even though we wouldn’t shut up."