Danielle M.,Licensed Aesthetician
- Aesthetiican since 2005
- Ohana Member since 2020
- The first thing I do when I awaken in the morning is smile & experience gratitude.
- It is important that we leave someone's presence feeling better than we did when we arrived
- Adaptability is an essential part of any experience
My Healthy Tip: Stay hydrated! Hydration is an extremely important contribution to our overall systemic function. With the skin being the largest organ of the body, staying hydrated helps with so many things like detoxification, dehydration lines, fatigue & so many other necessary functions that can improve our overall skin & whole body function.
About Me: Mahalo! My name is Dani and I was born and raised in a small town, London Ontario Canada. I have a passion for many things including writing poetry, painting, sculpting, practicing yoga & meditation, riding horses and traveling. Eventually I found my way to Arizona where I had settled in after having many beautiful experiences exploring & hiking places like Japan, Korea, Europe, The Caribbean & Hawaii. More recently I have been exploring the state of Arizona spending most of my free time hiking & exploring nature.
What Aesthetics Means To Me: It was only natural that I would gravitate to aesthetics as I was exposed at a young age to aesthetic treatments by my mother who had a friend with an aesthetic school. I struggled with acne as a teenager and my mother had taken me to many dermatologists and I could not find relief so she took me to the aesthetic school for facial treatments and to learn about how to care for my skin. I found relief through treatments and it helped me find a new confidence. I enjoyed my treatments so much I began doing treatments on my grandmother and my mother and both enjoyed their treatments and encouraged me to continue and possibly consider becoming an aesthetician and so here I am! My objective is to turn my passion for helping others with their skin care needs & providing clients an opportunity to leave feeling better than they did when they came in, in whatever way I can through customized treatments.
My Education And Training:
- The Skin and Makeup Institute of Scottsdale Advanced Aesthetics Certification • Licensed 2005
- The Eminence Skin Care Training Program • Master Class • 2013
- Skin Script Center for Advanced Skin Care Education • Advanced Skin Histology, Physiology & Treatment Training • 2012
- Skin Care Ingredients & Nutritional & Topical Acne Solutions • Sanitas Skin Care
Specialties: I have advanced training in facial rejuvenation techniques. The techniques are manual lymphatic drainage and acupressure technique in facial massage. I believe it is important to include some of these manipulations in every facial. Helping the skin to stay active with fitness and recovery through these techniques are an important part of its detoxification, healing and rejuvenation process.
My Favorite Eminence Products:
- Sun Defense Minerals: These are my number one choice for favorite Eminence product. I use them everyday to create a smooth, even skin tone with SPF 30 and it is great post treatment SPF, in a convenient, take anywhere dispenser brush.
- Stone Crop Hydrating Mist: This mist is a wonderful, refreshing and hydrating toner. It is great for setting Sun Defense Minerals or as a soothing, healing treatment for inflamed skin and hyperpigmentation.
- Facial Recovery Oil: This is a wonderful, rich, non greasy oil that is hydrating and healing. A drop or two go a long way.
- Bright Skin Overnight Correcting Cream: This cream is a rich, wonderful night hydrator that works naturally to help with hyperpigmentation and to brighten the emerging skin.
- Red Currant Protective Moisturizer SPF 30: it is a wonderful hydrating SPF for face and body. Great for that extra hydration to help fend off free radicals and assist with anti-aging.
Five Star Guest Reviews:
The below five star reviews about me are from third party websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google and Spa Finder. I would love to add yours!
<div class=”aligncenter”></div> <div class=”aligncenter”>