Didi D.,Senior Licensed Massage Therapist
- Licensed Massage Therapist since 2014
- I recommend our advanced therapeutic massage
- Our Maui relaxation comes with warm towels, erasing the stress from you day.
- Limu cellulite wrap is an amazing way to detox the body and helps fight cellulite.
- Certification in massage therapy from Brookline college 2014
My Healthy Tip: Practice meditation! It promotes emotional health, enhances your self awareness, and can generate kindness ( which the world could you a little more of)
About Me: My name is Didi, I’ve been a massage therapist for six years, and it is one of my many passions. I like to spread positivity, and understanding to those in need of it most. I was pulled into massage after my mother became sick, we found that many medical treatments were not working for her. When I started massage; I found a natural way to heal the body, better the immune system, and ease pain.
What Massage Means To Me:Massage gives me a sense of clarity, that it’s not all about taking medications.
My Education And Training:
- Certification in massage therapy from Brookline college in 2014
- Certified in prenatal/infant massage in 2014
- Certified in lymphatic drainage in 2014
- Certified in trigger point therapy in 2014
- I specialize in relaxation of the body soul and mind, leaving you stress free.
- I love providing spa treatments such as scrubs, exfoliating your skin leaving it smooth.
- Lymphatic drainage is a great way to get your lymphatic fluids circulating flushing the lactic acids from your muscles.
My Favorite Services:
- Mainland Custom Massage:Using advanced therapeutic massage techniques, which is a great way to relieve pain in areas of your body.
- Our Hawaiian Experience Hot Stone Massage: is amazing, included with hot stones for decreasing muscle fatigue and it’s relaxing.
- Maui Relaxation: is another way for you to relax, erasing the stress of… Well the day! Warm towels are used for this treatment.
- Limu cellulite wrap: is a great way to detox the body and is great for fighting cellulite.
Five Star Guest Reviews:
The below five star reviews about me are from third party websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google and Spa Finder. I would love to add yours!