Didi D., Licensed Massage Therapist
- Massage therapist since 2016
- Lymphatic Drainage
- Deep Tissue
- Prenatal/Geriatric & Infant Massage
- Lomi Lomi
My Healthy Tip: What NOT to do before massage. Drink alcohol, massage pushes toxins through the body any effects the alcohol causes may be amplified. Feeling ill? If you’re sick or have an infection massage may spread that infection to other parts of the body.
About Me: I believe a combination of Eastern and Western medicines combined can truly heal the body. I’m a woman of many activities, ranging from singing/songwriting to hiking/camping. I’m raising a lovely little person who lights up my life, bringing love and peace into my heart and world.
What Massage Means To Me: Someone important to me ended up very sick, and through the power of massage and hard work we reduced serious swelling, and pain. I was amazed at what we had actually accomplished through the power of touch. It was enough to lower blood pressure and no longer require medication, and that was a true turning point for me in my career.
My Education And Training:
- Certification in Massage Therapy from Brookline college 2015
- Wrap/Scrub Training from Brookline college 2015
- Lomi Lomi Training from Hawaiian Experience Spa 2018
Specialties: I have years of training in Deep Tissue, Lymphatic Drainage, and prenatal/geriatric & infant massage. I incorporate many of my deep tissue techniques into my massages.
My Favorite Services:
- Mainland Massage: Though this service you can receive Lymphatic Drainage. It’s a great way to detoxify the body, everyone reacts to it differently.
- Body Scrub/Polish: These are a must, they leave you feeling soft and exfoliated, like you climbed out of a shell.
- Kaua’i Clay Couples’ Experience: Pick a lotion for your clay body mask and a matching lotion for the massage
The below five star reviews about me are from third party websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google and Spa Finder. I would love to add yours!