Emerald K., Licensed Massage Therapist
- Ohana member since 2021
- Loves to make others laugh
- Positive energy moves me
- Outgoing person
My Spa Tip: Try everything, it is the only way you can truly have a Hawaiian Experience.
About Me: Hi there, my name is Emerald King. I am from Muncie, Indiana and I recently moved here at the beginning of April to pursue Massage School. When I got here, I quickly got into the social scene. My new hobby, even more now, is dancing Latin styles like salsa and bachata. I also do a lot of hiking and I am very big on fitness. I turned to massage about 2 years ago when I was gifted a massage chair for Christmas, and it became a passion for me. Then I found the Hawaiian Lomi Lomi modality, and the passion grew even stronger. I knew this was a great fit for me and I am ready for a massage filled journey.
What Massage Means To Me: The energy you create when working with people on your table is what I love about massage. I like being able to help heal others naturally and organically. When I was introduced to Lomi Lomi I knew instantly that it was for me to learn and share with others a great experience. It’s beautiful to see the relaxation and moment of serenity on your clients face as your actively massaging them. It’s seeing the stress melt away…it’s the best part!
My Education And Training:
- ASIS Arizona School of Integrated Studies in 2021 in Mesa, AZ.
- Lomi Lomi
- Sports Massage
- Deep/Connective Tissue
My Favorite Services:
- Hot Stone Massage: Hot Stones is one way to really relax those tense muscles and get the blood circulating.
- Chocolate Lovers For Lovers: If you have a sweet tooth than you and a friend would enjoy the chocolate massage with a chocolate scented scrub being gently rubbed for the entire body.
- Islands’ Eminence Facial: One way reduce acne is one our soothing facials, which is very relaxing even for clients with reoccurring headaches.