Emily C., Licensed Massage Therapist
- Massage therapist since 2016
- Lover of all things outdoors
- Positive, happy, adventurous, free spirit
- Passionate about people
- Here to soak up all the joy life has to offer
My Healthy Tip: Hydrate. Hydrate. Hydrate. Especially here in the desert, and especially after a massage, it is so important to stay hydrated!
About Me: Aloha! I love all things outdoors- hiking, camping, swimming, gardening, laying in the sun! I love to cook and am passionate about nutrition and health. I enjoy a good deep philosophical conversation or a fun game of cards. I am a mom to two daughters. I am a wild and free spirit here to soak up all the joy this beautiful life has to offer.
What Massage Means To Me: I am passionate about massage because I am passionate about people. I believe healing comes when we connect mind, body & spirit to deepen our sense of peace & calm. Stress is a large contributor to feeling unwell, and massage is a great way to destress. I like to be a part of some one’s self-care, their journey to finding peace & calm, through massage.
My Education And Training:
- Certified in Hot Stone 2018
- Trained in Myofascial Release
- Trigger point
- Deep Tissue
- Prenatal 2016
Specialties: I tend to have a deeper pressure and focus on locating problem areas & tension and using trigger point to release. I listen to client’s needs, have an intuitive sense and a calming energy. This allows clients to fully relax and release tension and stress, whether through gentle relaxation techniques or deeper work. Communication is key.
My Favorite Services:
- Hawaiian Experience Lomi Lomi: overall very relaxing, excellent for circulation & stimulating the body’s lymphatic system for detox.
- Double Hawaiian Lomi Lomi Massage: a must experience
- Chocolate Lovers for Lovers: excellent way to connect with your partner with a fun and unique type of treatment
Five Star Guest Reviews:
The below five star reviews about me are from third party websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google and Spa Finder. I would love to add yours!