Erin W., Licensed Massage Therapist
- Massage Therapist since 2000
- Practitioner of John Barnes Myofascial Release
- Reiki Master
- New Resident of Scottsdale
- Loves yoga and hiking
My Healthy Tip:Always drink plenty of water after receiving massage. Take epsom salt baths 2-3 times a month to help with detoxification and soreness!
About Me: I am a new resident of Scottsdale, having moved from Richmond Va. I have been working as a full time massage therapist for 20 yrs. I enjoy hiking, yoga, and volunteering with charitable organizations.
What Massage Means To Me: I love being a massage therapist because it allows me the opportunity to have positive interactions and communications with people concerning their health and how they can obtain better wellness. education
My Education And Training:
- Massage certification from Virginia School of Technology 1999-2000
- Healing Touch Training from Colorado Center for Healing 166hrs. 1999-2001
- Thai Massage on the Table from Virginia School of Massage 2001
- Thai Massage from Tao Mountain School of Massage 2004
- Sound Healing from Cayce/Reilly School of Massage 2005
- Integrative Reflexology Claire Miller Seminars 2008
- Spiritual Response Therapy and Restructering from Spiritual Response Association 2006-2010
- Myofascial Release John Barnes 1 and 2 2017-2018
- Reiki I, II, and Master from International Center for Reiki Training 2018-2019 and ongoing!
- I love working with clients of different needs Prenatal, Young Athletes, Seniors, and Cancer Survivors
- I have worked in depth with clients suffering from fibromyalgia and parkinsons disease
The Top Five Services I Recommend And Why:
- Lomi Lomi Massage: is very relaxing and helps move lymph.
- Chocolate Body Scrub and Massage: is an amazing indulgent service.
- Scents of Hawaii Couples’ Experience: helps partners relax and experience many different spa services.
- Limu Seaweed Wrap and Massage: is great for when you need a detox.
- Sports Massage: is a great service for pre or post workout or event to prevent soreness and help keep your training on track.
Five Star Guest Reviews:
The below five star reviews about me are from third party websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google and Spa Finder. I would love to add yours!
"- Mark and Roseann - Cleveland, TRIPADVISOR - 5 StarsWe went for a couples massage while visiting in Scottsdale and we both had a great massage. Erin and Leeann were very professional and considerate and addressed our requests for extra work on our aches and pains. Great job ladies! We will include Hawaiian Experience Spa on our next trip to Arizona."