Gabriela B., Licensed Massage Therapist
- Therapist Since 2019
- US Army Veteran
- Music lover
- Adventures await and I am up for all
- Loves to cook and bake
My Healthy Tip: Drink plenty of water throughout the day, even if you think you are not thirsty it is always a good idea to drink water. Proper hydration can help you lose weight, it takes up space in your stomach, so you feel fuller.
About Me: I was born and raised here in Phoenix, Arizona and I always seem to return because my family is here. I am all about those I love and have a very large ‘ohana who help me stay positive and focused on living my best life. I am an Army Veteran, and a proud Marine wife, mother of three who loves to sing, cook/bake and always wanting to learn something new. The stressor of life really takes a toll on the body and that is a big reason for why I became a Licensed Massage Therapist. My military experience has taught me that taking care of yourself is very important, during my time in the Army I received a massage as a gift and after that experience I was hooked.
What Massage Means To Me: Massage has opened my eyes to so many new avenues of self-care and I hope to be able to share that knowledge with those I come in contact with through massage sessions.
My Education And Training:
- Certification in Massage Therapy from Arizona College 2019
- Hawaiian Lomi Lomi Training 2020
- Relaxation! I got into massage for the beneficial results of relaxation and how it helps you reduce stress.
- Spa Treatments: Body scrubs and wraps feel so good and the results are amazing. They are also relaxing; everyone should try one at least once.
My Favorite Services:
- Limu (Hawaiian Seaweed) Body Wrap: I like like it because I can combine lomi lomi and deep tissue and Myo Trigger point release techniques to allow me to address your muscle tightness and help you relaxed.
- Hawaiian Experience Hot Stone Massage: I am a big fan of hot stone massage and this one has it and is combined with Hawaiian lomi lomi.
- Waimea Couples’ Relaxation Massage: My husband and I really enjoyed this experience together; it was relaxing and very romantic. If you have never had a couples’ massage this is a great way to experience one before any additional enhancements.
- Aloha Spa Package: If you are looking for a way to check out the spa you should try out this package, it allows you to set it to your goals in a spa experience.
Five Star Guest Reviews:
The below five star reviews about me are from third party websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor and Google Places. I would love to add yours!