Gel V., Licensed Massage Therapist
- Massage Therapist since 2017
- Determined to learn as many modalities as I can
- Hopes to teach massage one day
- Passionate about exercise and nutrition
- Enjoys cooking and baking
My Healthy Tip: Move as much as possible throughout the day, get quality sleep and stay active.
About Me: I was born and raised in Virginia and have only lived in the valley for one and half years but fell in love as soon as I arrived. I enjoy the weather and the many outdoor activities available. While living in Virginia I studied massage and worked in various spas. When I am giving a massage, I like to customize every session to fit your needs, Hope to see you on my table soon!
What Massage Means To Me: Massage is special to me because I get to see first-hand how it positively changes people’s moods and benefits their health. I enjoy being what people look forward and being the highlight of their day/week.
My Education And Training:
- Certification in Massage Therapy Northern Virginia Community College 2016
- Sports Massage Training at Northern Virginia School of Therapeutic Massage 2019
- Myofascial Training Keystone Body Therapies 2022
- Cupping Training at Rehab Summit 2022
Specialties: I have training in Swedish, Sports, Deep tissue, Myofascial, Reflexology, Trigger point, Prenatal and Hot stone. I love when new clients come in and are not sure what they want but trust me to perform a custom massage suited for their needs.
My Favorite Services:
- Hawaiian Experience Lomi Lomi Massage: because the draping makes it easier to massage all the muscles all at once with the long body strokes Lomi Lomi is known for.
- Body Scub/Polish: nothing feels better than to walk out of the spa with a bright new layer of skin that feels velvety soft.
- Mainland Custom Massage: sometimes our bodies just crave a calming touch. Usually the scalp, base of neck and feet are the areas that put most people to sleep. It feels great helping my clients decompress at the end of the day.
Five Star Guest Reviews:
The below five star reviews about me are from third party websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google and Spa Finder. I would love to add yours!
"- Carlos, Hawaiian Experience Spa Survey - 5 Stars
Great service, will definitely be signing up to become a member."
"- Gary H., Hawaiian Experience Spa Survey - 5 Stars
I booked a 90 minute Lomi Lomi massage with Gel. The staff was friendly and helpful. Gel was skilled and professional. She had me feeling like I was relaxing on the beach while the ocean waves gently worked away the kinks in my muscles and put me to rest. I cant wait to go back again."