Gina M.,Licensed Massage Therapist
- Massage therapist since 2021
- Passion to heal
- Loves to truly connect
- Sincere kindness always
- See the beauty in everyone
My Healthy Tip: I am a firm believer in daily stretching and drinking as much water as you can! I also recommend warm epsom salt soaks anytime you can, your muscles will thank you!!
About Me: Hello everyone!! My name is Gina, I am a true Arizona Native and love this beautiful state. In my free time I love to read, kayak, hike and swim. Massage is what truly brings me joy. Helping others to heal is my main goal in life. Mother to a fantastic 10 yr old boy.
What Massage Means To Me: Massage is a very special part of my life. Being able to connect physical, mentally and spiritually with my clients brings such joy. I had been looking for a way to help people heal and grow, becoming a massage therapist helps me to do that with every client I meet.
My Education And Training:
- Certification in Massage Therapy from ASIS 2021
- Certification in Chiropractic Assistance from ASIS 2021
- Certification as a Nurses Assistant from AMTI 2018
Specialties: I have experience in couples’ massages, deep tissue and relaxation. I love to connect through Swedish massage.
My Favorite Services:
- Body Scrub/Polish: I highly recommend sugar scrubs. Not only does it feel amazing, it leaves your body feeling silky smooth and refreshed!
- Hot Stone Massage: I recommend every one try a hot stone massage. Your muscles will heal and feel relaxation like never before.
- Classic Couples’ Massage: Having a couples’ massage with a friend or loved one is a beautiful way to bond.
The below five star reviews about me are from third party websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google and Spa Finder. I would love to add yours!