Hannah H., Licensed Aesthetician
- Aesthetician since 2016
- Extensive experience and expertise with Eminence Organic Skin Care
- Loves doing professional skin consultations to better your at home care for better results
- Loves to connect and customize all facial treatments for each and every client
- Educates and relaxes you during a service
My Healthy Tip: Do you use an essence in your skincare routine? This step is crucial for balancing the skins PH after cleansing. While also prepping your skin for serums and moisturizers to better do their job, while not having to use too much product.
About Me: Hi, my name is Hannah and I love skin! I love to merge aesthetics with education for all my clients and help them to navigate through the sometimes overwhelming industry of skincare. My goal is to customize and simplify your skincare goals while providing quality results and improvements from aging, hormonal changes like breakouts and texture as well as the client that is looking to relax and rewind.
What Aesthetics Means To Me: I love pampering and making every client feel rejuvenated and refreshed at the end of each and every facial treatment.
My Education And Training:
- SWINA Graduate
- Lymphatic Drainage Certified
- Micro Needling Certified
- RF Needling Certified
My Specialties: My focus is to always provide quality skin results and improvements from Anti-aging, breakouts and texture to the powerful and healing aspect of touch. I love pampering and making every client feel rejuvenated and refreshed at the end of each and every facial treatment.
My Favorite Eminence Products:
- Stone Crop Cleansing Oil: this is my favorite first cleanse step. Apply this directly onto the skin without any water. This amazing cleansing oil will break down any makeup or SPF and deep cleanse without stripping the skin of its much needed moisture. Once water is added it turns into a milky consistency becoming easy to remove, leaving your skin clean and soft.
- Kombucha Essence: this amazing product is used after you cleanse. Put directly into the palm of your hand and press gently into the face, neck, and chest. This has probiotics, prebiotics, and postbiotics to help nourish and strengthen your skins natural barrier. Leaving your skin feeling plump and refreshed.
- Bamboo Firming Masque: doing an at home masque can take your home routine to the next level! Take a dime size amount of product and mix with water or your favorite Essence and massage into your face, neck, and chest. This treatment is loaded with Anti-Aging wonders that help firm, tighten, and restore the skin. I recommend using this treatment once a week in between your facial treatments and the spa.
Five Star Guest Reviews:
The below five star reviews about me are from third party websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google and Spa Finder. I would love to add yours!
"- Kerri Giordano, GOOGLE REVIEW - 5 Stars
Just had the BEST facial with Hannah. So relaxing, refreshing, and my skin is glowing. She was knowledgeable and very skilled. The products are wonderful. Also had a 60 min massage which was excellent, but the facial stood out. A perfect treat for a spa day with my mom as we get ready for our Hawaii trip in May. Thank you for a great experience! Will definitely return to treat myself when I can!"