Jamie J.,Licensed Aesthetician
- Aesthetician since 2019
- Customizable treatment plans
- Certification Cosmetic Laser Technician- 2019
- Dermatology Technician-2020
- Specializes in acne and anti-aging.
My Healthy Tip: I believe the best anti-aging tips are to incorporate a Vitamin C and SPF in your morning routine and a Retinol at night. And of course always HYDRATE, HYDRATE, HYDRATE!
About Me: I’m a proud mother of 2 daughters and was recently married this past year. I’m an Arizona Native who loves to travel with my family and enjoys going to live music and sporting events with my husband and kids. I have a YorkiPoo named Barkley at home, and hope to get him a sister soon.
What Aesthetics Means To Me: I’m extremely passionate about skin care, and helping educate people who struggle with getting the results they desire. As someone who struggled myself for most of my adolescence, I know the pain and frustration skin care can cause someone. I really work hard at customizing and explaining treatments so that my Clients are left feeling educated and leave putting their best face forward.
My Education And Training:
- Arizona Certification in Aesthetics-The Studio Academy of Beauty- 2019
- Arizona Certification Cosmetic Laser Technician-National Institute of Medical Aesthetics- 2019
- Dermatology Technician Certification- 2020
My Favorite Eminence Products:
- Charcoal Exfoliating Gel Cleanser
- Facial Recovery Oil
- Hibiscus Ultra Lift Eye Cream
- Calm Skin Chamomile Moisturizer
- Lilikoi Mineral Defense Moisturizer SPF 33
Five Star Guest Reviews:
The below five star reviews about me are from third party websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google and Spa Finder. I would love to add yours!