Janice B.,Licensed Massage Therapist
- Massage therapist since 2018
- Healing in faith
- Healing is love
- Healing is compassion
- Healing is
Your breath is a powerful ally and wellness. Breathe deeply, freely, and peacefully for the greater benefits.
About Me: Aloha my name is Janice and I have many passions in my life. My daughter and I love to do art, grow plants, cook, read about sugar gliders, and get out into nature together! We also like watching inspiring anime shows. Our current favorite: The Dragon Prince on Netflix. I love discovering more about life through all the people I meet and all the gentle realizations that dawn with every day.
What Massage Means To Me: I love massage therapy because it helps to bring balance and peace to the mind, body, and spirit. In the time of dynamic energies within and around us, massage is a powerful way to ground these energies and return to a state of harmony and wellness. I receive so much joy and honor from what I do. Every person and every session is a gift to me. Namaste.
My Education And Training:
- AAS Therapeutic Massage – Phoenix College – 2018
- BS Nursing – ASU – 2010
- Reiki I and II – 2018
- Certification Lactation Counselor – 2014
My Specialties: I specialize in Trigger Point Therapy combined with Swedish effleurage, which can be adapted to every desired level of depth and pressure. I see a lot of improvement in shoulder, hand, and low back pain across many cases. I enjoy helping mother’s connect with their experience of pregnancy through Prenatal Massage. Reiki is a life long passion for me and I am honored whenever someone asks me to gently incorporate this modality into the session.
My Favorite Services:
- Kauai’i Clay Ritual: Regular detox of the skin supports the whole body
- Coconut Sea Salt Lomi Lomi Massage: It is a unique sensory experience that is refreshing for the mind, body, and spirit.
- Waimea Couples’ Relaxation Massage: I enjoy seeing couples relax and be at peace together.
- Hawaiian Experience Hot Stone Massage: Hot stones are an effective tool for healing deeper tissue layers in a relaxing way.
Five Star Guest Reviews:
The below five star reviews about me are from third party websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google and Spa Finder. I would love to add yours!