Jessica J., Licensed Massage Therapist
About Jessica J.
- Therapist since 2005
- I love helping people achieve their goals
- Medical masage is my specialty
The more water you drink the more hydrated and pliable your muscles will be resulting in a more relaxed and healthy body.
About Me: I am a born and raised Arizona native. I love sunshine and spending time with Ohana playing board games. I also enjoy cooking and watching medical shows. I became an EMT in 2017 which is my second passion after massage therapy and in a perfect world I would do both, and yes, I have even driven an ambulance.
What Massage Means To Me: I really love helping people and massage therapy has really helped me to hone in on that by allowing me to touch peoples lives by assisting them in reaching optimal health through body work. My style embodies a healing touch combined with clinical experience from years of collaborating with chiropractors and other health care professionals. I enjoy working with clients to resolve complex issues such as chronic pain, headaches and plantar fasciitis. My work is determined by my client’s individual goals. From those seeking overall wellness, to an athlete recovering from an injury, I will help you achieve optimal health as well as pain relief.
Your body like a car needs regular maintenance (oil changes, new brake pads etc.) from wear and tear right, your not going to wait until your engine is blown to fix it, just like you don’t want to wait for your body to break down from pain to little or no range of motion before you think of doing anything. Regular massage therapy allows us to achieve optimal health with less chance for injury and a quicker recovery. I accomplish this by integrating a variety of modalities such as Swedish, deep tissue, trigger point therapy, stretching and myofascial work in order to relax, release pain and restore function.
My Education And Training:
- Certified in Massage Therapy from Arizona School of massage Therapy 2005
- Trigger Point Therapy 2005
- Prenatal Massage 2006
- Hot Stone Training 2006
- Rock and Unlock training 2007
- Neck release
- Forearms flexors and extensors 2017
- Cupping therapy 2017
- Gu Sha 2017
- Lomi Lomi 2018
- Deep Tissue – releasing hypertonic muscles allows for tissue healing to take place and improve overall muscle tension and function.
- Medical Massage – I have worked with many runners and first responders who complain of hip, leg and foot pain and being able to address specific areas of concern allow you to recover quicker and get you back to what you love to do.
- Relaxation – massage is a good way to just let a stressful day melt away and give us that recharge our mind and body needs.
The Top Five Services I Recommend And Why:
- Chocolate Experience – If you are a chocolate lover like me, this treatment is for you. Not only does chocolate taste good but it is full of antioxidants that leave you’re your skin and muscles feeling as smooth as chocolate.
- Hawaiian Experience Couples’ Massage: Incorporating hot stone into massages is one of my favorites because the heat from the stones allows your muscles to relax giving you a most enjoyable experience, coupled with Lomi Lomi your in for a real treat. Whether you want a more relaxing experience or a little more therapeutic you can customize your experience and guarantee you won’t be disappointed.
- Nui Premium Full Body Massage: I highly recommend this treatment if you have specific areas of concern that are needing extra attention but also some much needed relaxing.
- Hawaiian Sampler Package: If your looking to treat yourself or have a spa day with friends this is the perfect package. You get to sample many services and pick your favorite when you come back.
- Kahuna Lomi Lomi: Ok this has to be one of the most blissful massage experiences you may come across. I personally have had this type of massage and it truly has you on cloud 9 during and after, having 4 hands on you at one time is a unique experience and is highly recommended at least once.
Five Star Guest Reviews:
The below five star reviews about me are from third party websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor and Google Places. I would love to add yours!