Jill K.,Licensed Massage Therapist
- Therapist since 2018
- My family is most important
- I enjoy being barefoot on the sand
- It's exhilarating to run (especially outdoors)
- My husband built our very own RV
My Healthy Tip: This is Arizona Ladies and Gentlemen…drink plenty of water. I always suggest integrating electrolytes to help hydrate your muscles!
About Me: I am a quiet but adventurous person. I love to see new places, eat different foods and try new things. I especially love being outdoors whether it be camping, running, hiking or just sipping my morning coffee on the back porch.
What Massage Means To Me: Massage to me means being able to contribute knowledge of the muscular system through touch in order to assist clientele in maintaining a state of wellness and repose.
My Education And Training:
- 815.5 Hours – Professional Massage Therapy Program
- 4.0 Cumulative Grade Point Average, 100% Attendance and Honor Roll
- Student Practitioner – Clinical Internship (115.5 hours)
- Volunteered sports and chari massages to athletes at multiple sporting events
- Trained in Hot Stone Massage and Lomi Lomi Massage
Specialties: I have experience in a number of modalities but especially like performing Lomi Lomi and relaxation massage. I also enjoy doing scrubs and wraps. I love incorporating hands and feet into a full body massage and will do so as long as time permits.
The Top Five Services I Recommend And Why:
- Waikiki Therapeutic Massage: I enjoy performing this massage because the client gets to enjoy the relaxation of the Lomi Lomi while the therapist gets a chance to focus on any of those muscles that might need a little extra attention.
- Coconut Sea Salt Lomi Lomi: As you read above I especially like performing Lomi Lomi and I also enjoy doing scrubs. This service allows the client to experience both in one treatment. It leaves your skin feeling extra soft and your body extremely relaxed..
- Scents of Hawaii Couples Experience: This is a fun experience for couples and again it incorporates a lot of things I enjoy performing as a therapist including a wonderful hand and foot treatment as your clay mask dries. Not to mention the room is filled with Hawaiian scents of your choice.
- Body Scrub/Polish: This is a good service to receive when you are looking for something quick before you head out of town on that tropical vacation. It leaves your skin soft and glowing and you’ll even have time left to get a facial from one of our fantastic Esty’s!
- Lomi Lomi Massage: This is my favorite massage to receive! You can get a 50 minute massage or a 4 hour massage with dual therapists. There are so many options with this massage and you will not be disappointed with the flowing full body and under body strokes. So relaxing!!
Five Star Guest Reviews:
The below five star reviews about me are from third party websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google and Spa Finder. I would love to add yours!