Jill A.,Licensed Massage Therapist
- Therapist since 2006
My Healthy Tip: Drink plenty of water which helps the body flush toxins that were released during massage and do light stretching.
About Me: My name is Jill A. and I’ve been a LMT for 14 years. I love to read, listen to music, being outdoors and traveling. I’m an adventurous soul, and my relationship with Spirit is the most important thing for me.
What Massage Means To Me: I let my hands speak for God. As a Lightworker I Am here to be a vessel for Love and Light to come thru and do It’s thing. In silent guidance I intuitively become in sync on a Soul to Soul level and thru prayer and surrender to Spirit drop into a meditative state of oneness. I Am here to give and share God’s with All.
My Education And Training:
- I became a certified massage therapist 12/16/2005 at Phoenix College
- Received my license 3/14/2006
- I have an AA degree with Phoenix College 12/29/2000
- I have received continued Ed at Southwest Institute of Healing Arts and Healing Arts Connection
Specialties: Intuitive and spiritual healing which allows me to create a combination of relaxing and therapeutic techniques, such as Trigger Point therapy and Swedish movements which allow me to release tightness and pain especially in the neck and upper back, at the same time experiencing caring and healing touch.
My Favorite Services:
- Lomi Lomi Massage: a full body experience in which the entire body is massaged simultaneously in a continuous movement.
- Mainland Style Custom Massage: Customized to your needs whether it’s relaxation you’re looking for or deeper work.
- Lomi For Lovers Ritual: A side by side exotic Lomi for Lovers.
- Chocolate Body Scrub: A chocolate sea salt scrub followed by a full body chocolate massage.
- Anti Aging Body Wrap: The skin is toned and tightened, restoring elasticity and youthfulness.
Five Star Guest Reviews:
The below five star reviews about me are from third party websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google and Spa Finder. I would love to add yours!