Jimmy C.,Licensed Massage Therapist
- Massage therapist since 2019
- Licensed barber
- Myofascial Specialist
- Great at deep pressure
- Massage relieves stress
My Healthy Tip: Getting a massage frequently helps to keep your body in a healthy lifestyle. Actually athletes credited their success to massages!
About Me: Aloha my name is Jimmy. I have been a therapist since 2019. I actually started out as a Professional Licensed Barber back in 2006. I enrolled in the massage therapy program at Arizona College in 2018 and fell in love with massage. I graduated in June 2019 and it has been a great journey.
What Massage Means To Me: I believe in “If you’re not helping somebody else everyday you are wasting your life “. It’s not just a massage, its a way to communicate with people, it’s a way to relieve stress out your daily routine. Massage, it’s a just a little touch from heaven to earth.
My Education And Training:
- Barber License – Phoenix AZ 2006
- High School Diploma Phoenix AZ 2007
- Bio mechanics Restructuring 1 Certificate – Phoenix AZ 2019
- Massage Therapy License – Phoenix AZ 2019
The Top Five Services I Recommend And Why:
- Lomi Lomi Massage: Great way to relax every part of our body with long flowing strokes from head to toe!
- Hot Stone Massage: The heat of the stone help to rejuvenating tired and sore muscles, amazing experience with total muscle relaxation!
- Myofascial Release: Release tight muscles at a gentle and powerful massage! Increase range of motion!
- Body Scrubs and Wraps: This service its amazing! It removes the dead skin from the body while is giving you a healing effect on your skin! Love it!
- Sports Massage: Great for athletes! It provides stretchings and other techniques to maximize performance or muscle recovery with a massage!
Five Star Guest Reviews:
The below five star reviews about me are from third party websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google and Spa Finder. I would love to add yours!