Jordan P.,Senior Spa Administrator
- Ohana member since 2017
- I love writing
- Naps are life
- Studio Ghibli fan
My Spa Tip: During booking is one of the best times to ask questions about the spa. If there’s something you didn’t know or want changed later on, it can be more difficult for us to accommodate.
About Me: I’m a senior who will graduate soon from Arizona State University with a degree in Criminology and Criminal Justice. In my free time I love writing, in which I work on novels and enter contests. Additionally, skiing is one of my passions, and I travel to Flagstaff’s Snowbowl every year!
What I Like About My Job: Some of my favorite things about working at the front desk are seeing the results from massages and facials as people come to check out. Hearing comments like “I almost fell asleep”, “I feel like I’m glowing!” and “I’m so relieved I don’t have any pain” are some of the reasons it’s so satisfying to work hard to make someone’s experience great.
I heard from someone once that you can never tell what’s going on in someone’s life, which is why I strive to have every detail of your appointment correct before you get off the phone. This way, there’s less stress for both sides, and you’ll leave feeling like you should after a day at the spa- relaxed.
The Top Five Services I Recommend And Why:
- Lomi Lomi Massage: The lomi is a unique Hawaiian style massage that’s done with minimal draping and coconut oil. Our spa uses temple style, which primarily encompasses use of the forearms. It’s great if you want to try something new!
- Chocolate Couple’s Experience: My boyfriend and I had this experience which includes a chocolate scrub, wrap, and full body massage, as well as a gift bag to take home! It’s relaxing with a lot of quality time with a special one. Just don’t come hungry!
- Nui Premium: Can’t go wrong with the classics. This massage is great for deep tissue, or lighter pressure to work out knots.
- Hot Stone: When I have aches in my back, hot stones are perfect to soothe the pain and massage it out without hurting me. It’s a great massage to leave you feeling refreshed after a hard day’s work.
- Lavender Spa Experience: This experience includes a scrub, wrap, and massage with lavender-infused products. It’s relaxing on the senses and the scalp massage during the wrap is always amazing!