Josh W.,Licensed Massage Therapist
- Massage therapist since 2021
- Specializes in therapeutic work
- Lifeling musician and songwriter
- Outdoor lover
- Two pet rabbits (Eyeore and Winnie)
My Healthy Tip: It is not about what you do, but how you do it. Proper form and mentality can have a big impact on excersing and daily life.
About Me: I am a very hobby oriented individual and as such I love hearing about other people’s interests. I love the outdoors (one of the reasons I moved to Arizona) as well as writing songs and playing instruments. I view massage as a craft and pride myself on bringing my best intuition and empathy to the table each and every session.
What Massage Means To Me: To me massage is an opportunity to look inward and reconnect the brain with areas of your body that might not get enough circulation to “feel” good. It is always a pleasure to have a client/guest enjoy this exprience and come off the table feeling renewed.
My Education And Training:
- Massage and Bodywork Licenseing Examination (MBLEx) 2014
- Graduated National Massage Therapy Instituition 2014
- Arizona Masssage License 2021
- Maryland Massage License 2015
- Illinois Massage License 2017
Specialties: I specialize in therapeutic work (work targeted toward specific issues with the goal of recovery and progress).
My Favorite Services:
- Mainland Custom Massage: this service is perfect for those feeling pain or discomfort caused by stress, old injuries, and alignment issues.
- Head to Toe Anti-Ox Detox Treatment: this is a wonderful way to release impurities and walk away feeling brand new.
- Maui Relaxation: this is a great for couples who want to come in and just unplug while getting soothing work done.
Five Star Guest Reviews:
The below five star reviews about me are from third party websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google and Spa Finder. I would love to add yours!