Julianne C.,Licensed Aesthetician
- Licensed aesthetician since 2015
- Coming Soon
- Coming Soon
- Coming Soon
- Coming Soon
My Healthy Tip: Coming soon.
About Me: Aloha! My name is Julianne. I was born in San Francisco but moved to Arizona at a very young age. I spent my childhood in Arizona making me a native Arizonan and loved growing up in the sunny state. I graduated from the Aesthetics program at The East Valley Institute of Technology in 2015, earning my Aesthetician license during my senior year of high school. I have also acquired additional certification in micro-needling, dermaplaning, lashes extensions, lash lifts, and will continue to expand my knowledge base in the years to come.
What Aesthetics Means To Me: Growing up my interest in correcting problematic skin conditions was always a deep passion I possessed. When the opportunity to specialize in the art of skin care arose, I jumped at the occasion. The number one priority for me as a professional is meeting every client’s specific skin care needs in order to achieve the best possible results. Customization is important when providing services in order to improve and maintain the health of every individual’s skin. Staying educated on the latest techniques and approaches when it comes to the advancing, ever-changing technology in the world of beauty is an absolute must for me! Being a skin care provider, I understand that the industry is constantly evolving and developing new methods in the field of Aesthetics. Continuing to acquire and master new skills is essential in this line of work in order to be a dynamic, successful professional. Promoting a relaxing environment in which people are able to de-stress and escape from the demands of their everyday lives is a goal I strive to meet with every single customer. There is nothing more gratifying than being able to enrich someone’s experience and make clients feel beautiful in their own skin!
My Education And Training:
- Completion in the program of Esthetics at EVIT (East Valley Institute of Technology) 2015
- Certification in Dermaplaning 2015
- Certification in Lash Extensions 2018
- Certification in Microneedling 2019
- Facials: I love being able to make people feel beautiful in their own skin while helping them relax and let go of the stress from their everyday lives.
- Chemical Peels: Doing a peel is a quick and effective service. It helps to speed up the process of cell regeneration to reveal newer, younger looking skin.
- Dermaplaning: This procedure is an all-time favorite. Using a surgical grade scalpel, we manually scrape off a few layers of dead skin while getting rid of all the vellus hair, also known as peach-fuzz. You leave with brighter, baby smooth skin with no recovery time.
- Extractions: Using a combination of products and enzymes throughout a facial helps to liquefy all that dirt and sebum build up in the pores, making it easier and safer for the esthetician to use a technique to safely squeeze out those blackheads or whiteheads.
My Favorite Services:
- Arctic Berry Peel & Peptide Illuminating System: This gentle peel is perfect for someone on the go. It is quick with visible results of making your skin radiant and smoother with little to no flakiness
- Islands Eminence Organic Facial: This is a perfect option for anyone that is not sure what kind of facial they want. Skin is evaluated and products are customized to the clients specific skincare needs.
My Eminence Products:
- Strawberry Rhubarb Hyaluronic Serum: This serum smells amazing and is extremely effective in giving your skin the hydration it needs without making your skin oily. Using this regularly will hydrate, plump, and smooth the skin.
- Stone Crop Mist: In need of a gentle toner? Many other toners with high alcohol content will dry out the skin stripping it of its natural oils. This mist will hydrate the skin after cleansing while brightening the skin with its natural lightening agents.
- Facial Recovery Oil: This product is amazing for toning and hydrating the skin. Consisting of clary sage and ylang ylang oil, skin will be regenerated and healed quicker.
- Tropical Vanilla SPF 32 face sunscreen: This sunscreen gives your skin the protection it needs from the harsh UVA/UVB rays while moisturizing and having an amazing scent.
- Citrus Lip balm: This lip balm does the job of moisturizing while plumping your lips with natural peptides. You won’t want to leave your house without it.
Five Star Guest Reviews:
The below five star reviews about me are from third party websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google and Spa Finder. I would love to add yours!