Karen M., Licensed Massage Therapist
- Massage Therapist since 2014
- Good listener
My Healthy Tip: The best thing to do is drink lots of water and stretch.
About Me: Hello, I have been a massage therapist since 2014 and a caregiver since 2003. Working in both of these fields is my passion. I’m a loving kind of person who loves to help others. I’m from Silver City, New Mexico. I grew up there with a life of nature and family.
What Massage Means To Me: I decided to become a therapist due to the fact my mom was ill and always in pain. I just wanted her to be comfortable and relax and be at ease. One thing I love is to help people. I love massage because I get to see the feeling of relief on someone’s face. I know how relaxed and amazing they feel after getting off the table.
My Education And Training:
- Licensed Massage Therapist 2014
- Certification in Sports Massage 2016
- Certification in Aromatherapy 2016
Specialties: I love to do swedish relaxing massage with therapeutic techniques. I also specialize in deep tissue and hot stone that just melts the tension away. I love to add aromatherapy for breathing and relaxation. It can be beneficial and wonderful for each individual.
My Favorite Services:
- Mainland Custom Massage – this massage can be customized to be exactly what you need.
- Chocolate Experience – a day of choclate, what more can you need.
- Lomi for Lovers – Super romantic
- Hot Stone Massage – a great way to achieve deep relaxation
- Hawaiian Experience Lomi Lomi – so relaxing and our specialty.
Five Star Guest Reviews:
The below five star reviews about me are from third party websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google and Spa Finder. I would love to add yours!