Karli H., Licensed Massage Therapist
- Massage Therapist since 2018
- My favorite modalities to provide are deep tissue, and sports massage
- My favorite modalities to receive are cranial sacral therapy, and deep tissue massage
- My favorite foods are sushi, or pretty much any Mexican food
- In my spare time I love to draw/paint, listen to music, go to movies, go hiking, and ride on the motorcycle
My Healthy Tip:Always drink plenty of water after receiving massage. Take epsom salt baths 2-3 times a month to help with detoxification and soreness!
About Me: I’m originally from Illinois, but I moved to Arizona in 2017. I’ve been an LMT since 2018.
What Massage Means To Me: I love massage because it provides a holistic way of healing, relaxation, and pain management.
My Education And Training:
- LMT Certification from Cortiva Institute Tempe Campus in 2018
- Lomi Lomi Massage
- Deep Tissue
- Sports Massage
- Cranial Sacral Therapy
The Top Five Services I Recommend And Why:
- Advanced Therapeutic Massage: For clients that are looking to ease pain and help increase their range of motion. Especially for those who have had past injuries and/or surgeries.
- Sports Massage: For clients that are very active in sports. This can help with general enhancement, and we will be able to work on focused muscles that are used the most in your sport.
- Lomi Lomi Massage: For clients that would like to try a unique style of massage that is ancient to Hawaii. This technique is so relaxing, providing long strokes from the ankle all the way to the shoulder in one motion.
- Lavender Experience: I enjoy this scrub/massage combination because it provides such an ultimate state of deep relaxation.
- Chocolate Lover for Lovers Couples’ Massage: This couple’s experience is an awesome way to relax, and provides great nourishment to the skin. It smells great too! Definitely recommend to anyone who loves chocolate!
Five Star Guest Reviews:
The below five star reviews about me are from third party websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google and Spa Finder. I would love to add yours!
" - Rob S., YELP REVIEW - 5 Stars
Another great session at Hawaiian Spa!! Therapist Karli was exceptional, the treatment being body scrub and Lomi Lomi. Karli was extremely personable and welcoming, always checking in to ensure the treatment was to my satisfaction. Highly recommend Karli and Hawaiian Experience Spa, definitely 5 star in every way."