Kasey W., Senior Licensed Massage Therapist
- Therapist since 2017
- I am Mexican and able to speak Spanish
- Born and raised in the mountains
- Neck, pec, back, and hip work are my specialty
- l love traveling
My Healthy Tip: Always stretch in the morning to keep the body ready for the day!
About Me: Aloha! I am from the white mountains born and raised. Came down to the valley for massage school and just decided to stayed. I really enjoy hiking, painting, going to music festivals, and I love visiting new places with the people I love.
What Massage Means To Me: I decided to go into massage therapy because it’s very similar to the medical field but I feel like I am actually doing something instead of prescribing something for the pain. I usually specify in shoulder work, neck work, back work, pec work, and hip work. Although relaxation is always my goal.
My Education And Training:
- Certification in massage therapy from ASMT 2017
- Cranial sacral training 2017
- Trigger point training 2017
- Russian sports training 2017
- Sports massage training 2017
- Structural massage training 2017
- Reflexology training 2017
- Shiatsu training 2017
- Lomi lomi certified 2018
- Deep tissue: even though I look small most people come to me because I can work into the deeper tissue and help loosen up the knots.
- Relaxation: I incorporate a lot of my energy work into my massages to connect and help bring the full relaxation of what you need.
- Lomi Lomi: Lomi Lomi is an incredibly therapeutic massage modality, as well as very relaxing. I love being able to combine such aspects of massage so fluidly, so you get the most out of your session.
- Sports massage: most people don’t really understand that sports massage is really just a massage with stretching involved and with stretching it helps everything in the body to align and work how it’s meant to.
The Top Five Services I Recommend And Why:
- Lomi Lomi Massage: because of the flow of the massage it’s honestly the most relaxing massage.
- Waikiki Therapeutic Massage: because with the minimal draping I’d be able to work on the areas not so accesible places with traditional draping but still do more deeper work then just relaxation.
- Advanced Therapeutic Massage: because it specifies in more specific work it allows me to put more time to the area of focus.
- Body Scrubs: because with living in the desert our skin is very dry so it’s a nice relaxing way of combatting the dryness.
- Maui Relaxation: because it uses both traditional style of draping face up and Lomi lomi style when face down it allows almost full access for massage but you still feel comfortable when face up, also with the use of essential oil and hot towels throughout you feel totally relaxed.
Five Star Guest Reviews:
The below five star reviews about me are from third party websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor and Google Places. I would love to add yours!
"- decay414, GOOGLE REVIEW 5 StarsVery good massage. Kasey is polite and very attentive to areas of concern."