Kim W., Licensed Massage Therapist
- Therapist since 2019
- Loves to provide relaxing and therapeutic massages
- Believes in self care
- Believes in balance
- Enjoys being a part of the healing process
My Healthy Tip: Daily full body stretching and meditation.
About Me: I enjoy learning new things and experiencing different cultures whenever possible. I was raised as an only child and cherish my me time. I aspire to have a room full of sunflowers.
What Massage Means To Me: I believe that massage can be an important part of a self care routine that helps provide balance to the mind, body, and soul. I became a massage therapist so that i could help others achieve balance.
My Education And Training:
- Certification in Massage Therapy from Arizona College 2019
- License issued by Arizona Massage Board 2019
- Deep tissue with neck and shoulder work.
- Prenatal Massage
- Spa Treatments: I love providing body scrubs and wraps.
- Lomi Lomi Massage.
- Over all relaxation massage
The Top Five Services I Recommend And Why:
- Coconut Sea Salt Lomi Lomi: I love that you are able to achieve a light exfoliation allowing for better absorption of the coconut oil and it leaves you feeling amazing.
- Hawaiian Experience Couples’ Massage: I love this treatment because the hot stones allow for a seamless therapeutic or relaxing massage.
- Maui Relaxation Massage: I love this treatment because it is perfect for releasing any stress that you may be carrying with you.
- Exotic Experience Spa Package: I love this package because it allows you to experience multiple service in one day so that you can leave feeling completely rejuvenated and balanced.
- Kahuna Lomi Lomi: This is a great massage to receive because you have two therapists working on you which allows for greater treatment of all areas.
Five Star Guest Reviews:
The below five star reviews about me are from third party websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor and Google Places. I would love to add yours!