Kimberley W., Licensed Massage Therapist
- Massage therapist since 2010
- I am lifelong student
- Respect and integrity are my two highest values
- Once we're friends, you're family, and family is everything
- Healing is best when it's mind, body, and soul
My Healthy Tip: Stay hydrated! Every function of your body depends on you staying hydrated. Sip on cool water all day long instead of trying to drink a bunch all at once.
About Me: I’m an Arizona native and love the diversity of our great outdoors! I’m a mama to five amazing children and consider my friends just an extension of my family. While I’m definitely an extrovert I love my very early morning alone time when I practice yoga and meditation.
What Massage Means To Me: I grew up wanting be a doctor for as long as I could remember. I began premed at NAU but had my first child young and decided I wanted to invest more into motherhood without the high demands of being a doctor. I eventually discovered massage therapy and love how it allows me to still help people heal but has the flexibility so that I can still focus on my family.
My Education And Training:
- Cortiva School of Massage Therapy – licensed massage therapist 2010
- Certification in Hot Stone massage 2011
- Certification in prenatal massage 2012
- Certification in Health Coaching 2012
- Certification in Hot Bamboo 2018
- Reiki level 2 2018
- Certification in Personal Training 2021
- Certification in cupping 2022
- Certification in Assisted Stretching 2022
- Hot Stone/Himalayan Salt Stone/Bamboo
- Low back issues
My Favorite Services:
- Hot Stone Massage: a relaxing and therapeutic massage experience that facilitates a deep relaxing of the muscles to promote optimum healing.
- Mainland Custom Massage:a great way to get specific with your needs and tailor the massage just how you like it!
- Coconut Sea Salt Lomi Lomi for Couples: Salt scrubs leave you feeling amazing and soft and with this service you get to enjoy the experience with your someone special and end with a very relaxing Lomi Lomi massage together.
- Lavender Body Scrub and Massage: Lavender is a deeply relaxing aroma and is combined with a renewing scrub and melt away massage at the end.
- Scents of Hawaii Spa Experience: gives you a full spa experience leaving you looking and feeling amazing!
Five Star Guest Reviews:
The below five star reviews about me are from third party websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google and Spa Finder. I would love to add yours!