Kmarie D., Licensed Massage Therapist
- Therapist since 2013
- High sense of responsibility
- Enjoys mediating in nature
- Patient and nurturing
- Works well with others
My Healthy Tip: Massage therapy helps to reduce toxins throughout the body.
About Me: My name is Kmarie. I grew up around massage therapists and yoga instructors throughout my childhood in Tucson Arizona. I am the mother of 3 sons ranging between the ages of 10 to 6 years old. I enjoy meditation, yoga, cooking, singing, and dancing.
What Massage Means To Me: I love massage therapy because I become more intuned with mind, body, and spirit. I enjoy giving massages because I get to help clients heal from pain and trauma in their bodies.
My Education And Training:
- Southwest Institute of Healing Arts 2012
- Raymond S. Kelis High School 2010
- Deep Tissue
- Craino Sacral
- Hot Stone
- Lymphatic Drainage
My Favorite Services:
- Lomi Lomi Massage: Hawaiian massage that is free flowing continuous movement.
- Mainland Custom Massage: A traditional massage that is a combo of Swedish and deep tissue.
- Chocolate Body Scrub and Massage: This massage is great for tense muscles and leg cramps.
Five Star Guest Reviews:
The below five star reviews about me are from third party websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google and Spa Finder. I would love to add yours!
"- Stacy M., YELP - 5 StarsWe love the Island Experience! My wife and I can’t live without the Lomi Lomi treatment. We recommend Nathan and Kmarie, for individual or Couples sessions."