Kristin K.,Licensed Massage Therapist
- Therapist since 2019
- Deep, yet gentle experience
- Radiates positive energy
- Believes in a judgement free zone.
- Loves to motivate others to reach their goals
My Healthy Tip: Start each day with a glass of room temperature water.
About Me: Hi, I’m Kristin an Ohio native who’s been soaking up the Arizona sun for about 3 years now. I’ve been a massage therapist since February 2019 and I haven’t looked back! I enjoy being creative, singing as loud as I can, eating and hanging out with my husband baby girl. I am great at customizing a massage tailored to your needs. I would describe my style as deep but gentle.
What Massage Means To Me: Massage came into my life during a time of high anxiety and uncertainty. I never realized how important the human touch was. For that hour and half I was able to think clearly for the first time for the first time in awhile. Not to mention that my muscle felt like butter. It was the moment that I realized that I was exactly where I was supposed to be! I am grateful to be an intercessor in healing, allowing someone to completely let go of all tensions and worries during my time with them. I love that massage allows you to be completely present with another human.
My Education And Training:
- Certification in Massage Therapy from Cortiva Institute of Massage 2019
- Ayurveda for Anxiety, Stress, Depression and PTSD 2019
- Himalayan Salt Stone 2019
- Cupping 2019
- Deep Tissue Massage 2019
- Deep Tissue
- Scalp Work
- Very Detailed Neck Work
- Very Detailed Glute Work
- Foot Work
My Favorite Services:
- Double Hawaiian Lomi Lomi Massage: What’s better that one massage therapist? TWO!
- Chocolate Body Scrub and Chocolate Massage: Not only does chocolate taste good, it is good for your skin.
- Hawaiian Experience Hot Stone Massage: The stones do wonders on those stubborn knots and adhesions.
- Lavender Body Scrub & Lavender Massage: Lavender has wonderful calming effects and this treatment is great when you’re feeling stressed.
- Day at the Spa Package: Because who doesn’t need a day at the spa.
Five Star Guest Reviews:
The below five star reviews about me are from third party websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google and Spa Finder. I would love to add yours!