Kuena R.,Licensed Aesthetician
- Aesthetician since 2011
- Be thankful
- Encourage someone today
- Give back
- Stay encouraged
My Healthy Tip: Always stay positive. The mind is very powerful! You can achieve whatever your heart desires through positive thinking.
About Me: Aloha! My name is Kuena, however, I prefer “Queen” because it is the most powerful chess piece. I treat myself and my clients like Queens. I have lived in California and Georgia and now love living in the Valley of the Sun. I have over 10 years experience as an Aesthetician and I am simply the best because I love what I do. I have been told by many clients that I have a calm and peaceful aura around me. Come and see for yourself. I am my husband’s girlfriend and my dogs best friend.
What Aesthetics Means To Me: After experiencing breakouts, skin sensitivity and allergic reactions to lots of cosmetic products, I decided to educate myself on skincare. I decided to attend an all natural esthetics school and fell in love with the knowledge. Their are tons of men and women with skin problems, and I love to help others smile and achieve their skin care goals.
My Education And Training:
- Aesthetics License – 2011
- Aromatherapy Certification – 2010
- Reflexology Training – 2010
- Lymphatic Drainage Training – 2010
My Specialties: I love providing facial massages in a relaxed atmosphere along with a little aromatherapy.
My Favorite Emience Products:
- Eight Greens Whipped Moisturizer– It Hydrates skin instantly and your complexion appears smooth and rejuvenated.
- Calm Skin Chamomile Moisturizer– This moisturizer really works for those with sensitive prone skin, it will reduce the redness and moisturize.
- Lotus Detoxifying Overnight Treatment– The Lotus is one of the best natural exfoliates that also hydrates and soothes the skin.
- Bright Skin Licorice Root Booster– When your looking to clear those dark spots and gently lighten the skin, licorice root is the way to go.
- Red Currant Exfoliating Cleanser– One of the best gel cleansers that exfoliates and the tea tree helps to prevent future breakouts while detoxifying the skin.
The below five star reviews about me are from third party websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google and Spa Finder. I would love to add yours!