Leccxy M.,Licensed Massage Therapist
- Massage Therapist since 2005
- Pro-holistic approach
- Music heals
- Sleep is essential
- Born to massage
My Healthy Tip: If you’re looking to maximize your results from your massage, hydration is key. Drink plenty of water before and after. Your muscles will thank you for it.
About Me: Aloha! I was born in Kalamazoo, Michigan. I am the second oldest of 8 siblings. I am a lover of animals, music and all bodies of water. I have been massaging for 14 consecutive years.
What Massage Means To Me: I truly believe I was born to massage. It has been something I’ve been doing for my family since I was 14 years old. My natural design is to be a part of the solution of any life situation. I thrive most when helping other people.
My Education And Training:
- Graduated from Arizona School of Massage Therapy in 2005
- Prenatal certified 2005
- Hot Stone training 2005
- Facial rejuvenation and Lymphatic body wraps 2008
- Lomi Lomi training 2019
- Migraine Therapy: If your migraines are stress related, T.M.J. related, or allergy induced, I can relieve immediate pressure from 30 mins to 1 hour of focus work.
- Low Back Release: related to desk work, sports, and standing for long periods of time.
- Sciatic Nerve/Piriformis Release: If you have pain shooting down your leg or loss of range of motion in your hips and low back, I can get you moving again.
- “Desk” Work Release: This is to undo pain related to sitting at a desk all day.
The Top Five Services I Recommend And Why:
- Maui Relaxation Massage: The combination of the hot towel treatment and the aromatherapy allows guests to REALLY indulge
- Hot Stone Massage: I like this one for the deep knots when you have a small amount of time and a lot needs to be accomplished. This one aids the most in detox.
- Lomi Lomi Massage: For a person who really wants to enjoy a medium pressure, flowing escape, this would be the way to go.
- Chocolate Lovers Experience: I love performing this treatment because it is super hydrating and smells great
- Lavender Experience: This treatment completely takes you away from a stressful day!
Five Star Guest Reviews:
The below five star reviews about me are from third party websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google and Spa Finder. I would love to add yours!
"- Stacey D., YELP REVIEW - 5 Stars
Leccxy was amazing. She made me feel very comfortable and made sure each part of the treatment was exactly the way I wanted it."
"- Mehgan S., YELP REVIEW - 5 Stars
I absolutely LOVED my visit. I did the coconut nui massage package with Leccxy, and she was incredible! I thought I wanted a deep tissue massage (which I’d never had before), but after I explained what I wanted, Leccxy tailored the massage to me, which was not deep tissue but EXACTLY what I wanted/needed. It was hands-down the best massage I’ve ever had. I’m so grateful to previous Yelp reviewers who recommended Leccxy; I truly believe she made the experience what it was. I have layers of knots in my shoulders, and she was able to isolate the source (knots on the front of my neck which I didn’t even know existed); 90 minutes later I felt a ton of relief (there’s still a long way to go, but I will definitely be scheduling more visits to work away at them)."