Lily G.,Licensed Massage Therapist
- Therapist since 2018
- Soon to be Aesthetician
- Passionate about holistic health
- Loves art in all forms.
- Excited to make your day better
My Healthy Tip: Always make sure to stretch, no matter your lifestyle! Stretching is the easiest way to incorporate self care into your everyday routine and get the most out of your sessions!
About Me: Aloha! My name is Lily and I’ve been a Massage Therapist since 2018, and will soon also be an aesthetician. I have a big passion for helping others and start school for Integrative Health in January. I hope to eventually transfer over to SCNM to become a Naturopathic doctor and possibly an acupuncturist! In my free time I love making art, listening to music, indoor gardening and spending time with animals.
What Massage Means To Me: I got into this profession because of my drive to help others. I went to school for Aesthetics in 2015-16, and have been absolutely in love with the work environment ever since. I also decided to attend school for massage therapy in 2017-18, where my passion for health really blossomed. I love working in a relaxing environment and performing work that leaves me feeling satisfied knowing that I made a positive, impact on someones well-being.
My Education And Training:
- Studied Aesthetics at the East Valley Institute of Cosmetic Arts in 2016
- Earned Massage Therapy License from Arizona School of Massage Therapy in 2018
- Earned Master Bodyworker certification from Arizona School of Massage Therapy in 2018
- Advanced Eastern Paradigm Certification from Arizona School of Massage Therapy in 2018
- Reiki Master Certification from Advanced Massage Arts & Education in 2020
- Pain Management
- Myofascial Release and Fascial Unwinding
- Energetic Modalities (acupressure, shiatsu, reiki, etc,)
- Craniosacral therapy
My Favorite Services: