Maria E.,Licensed Aesthetician
- Aesthetician since 2010
- Loves to pamper guests
- Gentle touch
- Attention to detail
- Relocated from Seattle in 2018
My Healthy Tip: If there is anything that you do today, drink plenty of water and wear 30 SPF sunscreen!
About Me: My name is Maria and I moved to Arizona in 2018. In addition to aesthetics, I share a passion for homeopathic self care, lash extensions, and anything that has to do with crystals. I also love all things small and fuzzy. I have recently been talked into doing muy thai.
What Aesthetics Means To Me: Growing up, I battled with “problem skin”. I was prescribed all kinds of lotions and ointments. Everything I used only seemed to be a temporary fix. Through much trial and error and expanding my knowledge on the the skin and product function, I’ve learned how to listen to my skin and how to keep it healthy. I want to help others keep their skin healthy, comfortable and beautiful.
My Education And Training:
- Certification in Aesthetics from Parabo Beauty School, Everett, WA
- Lymphatic Drainage Techniques, Seattle, WA
- YG Laboratories Ingredient Training , Seattle, WA
Specialties: I have advanced training in anti-aging treatments. I enjoy providing facial massage and incorporate it into all of my facials.
My Favorite Eminence Products:
- Monoi Age Corrective Exfoliating Cleanser because it’s both an exfoliator and cleanser. I also produced 25% more collagen in just 6 days.
- Stone Crop Hydrating Mist because along with hydrating the skin from the Arizona sun, it also soothes any irritation and helps to reduce hyperpigmentation.
- Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant because it smells so decadent and can be used daily.
- Citrus and Kale Potent C + E Masque because it’s an anti-aging creme-gel masque for all skin types.
- Tropical Vanilla Day Creme SPF 40 because it’s a day creme and SPF for all skin types.
Five Star Guest Reviews:
The below five star reviews about me are from third party websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google and Spa Finder. I would love to add yours!