Michael M., Licensed Massage Therapist
- Therapist since 2011
- Disney Fan
- Marvel Fan
- Loves to cook
- Avid golfer
My Healthy Tip: After a massage it is a good practice to take an Epsom salt bath to stop and soreness from developing.
About Me: Aloha, I’m Michael Miller, I’ve been a licensed massage therapist since 2010. I was born in Ft. Lauderdale Florida but I’ve also lived in Georgia, Arkansas, and Maryland before finally moving to Arizona. I’ve played golf since I was very little and try to get out on the course as often as possible, which made AZ a perfect place for me to start my massage career and play an almost infinite number of courses. I’m a massive Marvel and Disney fan. I can tell you tons of secret facts about the parks and movies, though if you’re looking for a quiet relaxing massage it’s best to avoid those topics. My favorite food is good ole southern comfort food, but Maryland got me addicted to anything with crab. I love to cook and I’m always trying new recipes at home. I’m excited to work with you in the future and hope I can bring you just a moment of calm and healing in this crazy world.
What Massage Means To Me: Massage is everything to me. To be able to heal the physical body but also the mind and spirit at the same time is truly incredible. It’s the best way to relax not only for guests but for the therapist as well. There is just something incredibly soothing about feeling that warm relaxed energy coming from the guests on my table. It’s the best job when you know you’re always the highlight of someones day.
My Education And Training:
- Baltimore School of Massage Therapy Graduate 2010
- Advanced Reflexology Training
- Lomi lomi Training
- Advanced Lomi Lomi Training
- Medical and Hospital Bedside Massage Training
- Yin and Yang Face Massage and Acupressure
- Sports Therapy and Advanced Stretching Training
- Lomi Lomi Massage: This is the apex of all massage therapy. The flow of energy mixed with advanced therapeutic techniques is truly healing to the body, mind and soul.
- Reflexology – This is a type of massage that can heal the entire body by just working the hands and feet.
- Sports and Advanced Therapeutic – Elongating and manipulation of muscle tissue truly can to wonderful things for the body.
- Lymphatic Drainage – Perfect treatment to help move lymph and toxins through the body.
My Favorite Services:
- Hawaiian Experience Lomi Lomi : The combination of Ocean like flowing movements, hot oil, and multiple ways to work muscles provides the best release and relaxation.
- Lavender Body Scrub: Perfect way to make your skin smooth and hydrated. Great start before a relaxing massage.
- Mainland Custom Massage: I like to use advanced therapeutic techniques. Sometimes releasing one area of the body can effect everything else.
The below five star reviews about me are from third party websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google and Spa Finder. I would love to add yours!
"- Gail L., Hawaiian Experience Spa Survey - 5 Stars
Michael was phenomenal. Women can be uncomfortable with a male therapist. Please dont let that stop you. Best massage ever."