Natasha S., Licensed Massage Therapist
About Natasha S.
- Therapist since 2014
- I love horses and took two years of horseback riding lessons in Alaska
- I am passionate about music and singing, and I play the guitar, piano, and create my own songs
- Yoga, meditation, holistic healing, and spirituality are very important to me
- I enjoy hiking on South Mountain, and I love Hawaii and dolphins
My Healthy Tip: Drinking more pure water: Substituting sugary energy drinks or coffee with pure water is a great way to improve your health overall,
and your body will thank you.
About Me: I am a creative person, and have a diverse background including Holistic Healing, singing, horseback-riding, and art. I enjoy creating my own music on the guitar and piano, as well as writing poetry. I am passionate about Yoga, meditation, and massage therapy. I love hiking out in the sunshine and spending time in nature; I also love Hawaii and plan to swim with the dolphins someday soon!
What Massage Means To Me: I have always had a passion for approaching healing from a holistic emotional, physical, and heart-based standpoint. I am enthusiastic about the modalities of yoga, massage, nutrition, chiropractic and more as I am passionate about all things concerning natural medicine. I have a strong desire to help empower people to make good decisions about their health and bodies. I love working in an atmosphere committed to spirituality, mindfulness, joy, and true well-being.
My Education And Training:
- Arizona (Steiner) School of Massage Therapy (Licensed Massage Therapist) 2014
- Deep Tissue, Trigger point, Sports Massage and Eastern & Western Modalities
- Twindly Bridge Charter School High School Graduate 2008
- University of Anchorage, Alaska Creative Nonfiction Writing Class 2010
Specialties: I specialize in creating a massage that blends therapeutic massage and deep tissue treatment with relaxation. I like to find the modalities that match each client and customize the massage to suit their unique needs. Some of the modalities that I enjoy mixing into my treatments include Swedish, Russian Lymphatic massage, Deep Tissue, Cranial Sacral therapy, Reflexology, and stretching.
My Favorite Services:
- Mainland Custom Massage: choose between a myriad of modalities tailored to meet your needs, including Swedish, deep tissue, and stretching. The therapist can create a custom massage for you depending on your goals and needs.
- Scents Of Hawaii Couples Experience: It includes a revitalizing scrub and introduces Hawaii scented oils to deepen the experience. I also recommend it because I know how detoxifying clay is; this is an amazing treatment!
- Anti-Aging Body Wrap: wraps are revitalizing, comforting, relaxing and help the skin be more luminous and youthful.
- Hawaiian Experience Lomi Lomi Massage: It is a one-of-a-kind massage unlike any other massage, traditional to Hawaii, which works the whole body at once!
Five Star Guest Reviews:
The below five star reviews about me are from third party websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor and Google Places. I would love to add yours!