Porche W., Licensed Massage Therapist
- Works Primarily in Chandler Spa
- From Mississippi
- Enjoys time with family and her dog Kassius
- Enjoys providing relaxation and pain relief services to guests
- Massage therapy is a gem that therapeutic for the body and mind
My Healthy Tip: Keep living, keep dreaming and learn to let go. Everything that weighs you down is not intended for you to carry.
About Me: I am a Licensed Massage Therapist and Certified Chiropractor Assistant. I am also a member of the America Massage Therapy Association and the Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals. I attended school in Mesa, Arizona at the Arizona School of Integrative Studies.
What Massage Means To Me: With a deep passion and appreciation for healing arts, I am very dedicated to assisting others on their quest for holistic wellbeing.
My Education And Training:
- Certification in Massage Therapy from Arizona School of Integrative Studies-April 2023
- Certification as Chiropractor Assistant from Arizona School of Integrative Studies-April 2023
Specialties: I consider myself a Relaxation and Pain Relief Specialist and aim to correct dysfunctions within the body. I thoroughly enjoy incorporating all of my tools into each session, gauging and addressing each client’s specific needs.
Five Star Guest Reviews: The below five star reviews about me are from third party websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google and Spa Finder. I would love to add yours!